What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Roller

Molweni brothers and sisiters!
a shout out from South Africa to reach any growers/breeders or cultivators across the world. Would you like to see how well your strains grow under the African sun? Seeds will be replied with detailed documentary of photographes. All seeds will be grown outdoors in the wild.

Sir D

whats up

whats up

Just checkin this out new guy here whats up just want to do a little reading
peace :wave:

K

khaleel

dutchgrown, i was wondering if it might be prudent to have a small post or section on rep. points, how they work, how to give pos/neg rep... i didn't know about it for the longest time myself until someone clued me in, and i get posts all the time from folks complimenting my buds (much obliged) or suggestions or ideas, but if they're newbies rarely is there rep. given. i just don't think they know about it.

of course i'd love to earn more rep lol, but aside from my fragile ego i also thought it might help integrate newcomers into the system.

just want to say welcome aboard everyone, this is the best site out there. you can learn anything and everything, just use the search tool! grow green and grow free my friends.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside

User is a complete muppet -200
User cruising for a bruising -50
User user is a little naughty and needs to be good -10
User is an unknown quantity at this point 0
User is on a distinguished road 10
User will become famous soon enough 50
User has a spectacular aura about 150
User is a jewel in the rough 250
User is just really nice 350
User is a glorious beacon of light 450
User is a name known to all 550
User is a splendid one to behold 650
User has much to be proud of 1000
User has a brilliant future 1500
User has a reputation beyond repute 2000

I guess if you reach 2000 points that all you'll get ;)
Hope that helps

Heres some info khaleel ...this might help ya, when you click on the little flower looking thingy below the name of the person you can give good or bad...the more rep you have the more rep you give, admin gives 15 if they hit ya up, and newbies give no points at all...some ppl really like it and some just ignore it, just depends on who ya talk to :) have a great day!

K

khaleel

Mrs.Babba said:
Quote:
Heres some info khaleel ...this might help ya, when you click on the little flower looking thingy below the name of the person you can give good or bad...the more rep you have the more rep you give, admin gives 15 if they hit ya up, and newbies give no points at all...some ppl really like it and some just ignore it, just depends on who ya talk to :) have a great day!

thank you kindly Mrs.Babba, you helped me with a question in the chat room too :respect:

H2o

..............High All ...
Long time time browser fisrt time post here... Hope it landed in the rite spot.

JAMIL

Dear all,
Thanks to welcome me on this site.I am soil scientist having master degree in soil and environmental sciences from UAF.I am feeling happily now.

Regards
Jamil Ashraf
92-321-4452357

O

otherwhitemeat

Hey gang, been lurking here for a while. Finally want to make my first post. I am a total newb and can't figure out how to add my pics. I searched for a while and maybe I am just not doing something right.

"Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again."

They are in my gallery but when I 'Click to add' while creating a post, it tells me I can't post with URLs. Don't really want to post right from my desktop. How do I post pics from gallery photos? Or, must the photos be resident elsewhere?

Thanks!

CAMANCHE

hello thanks for the guidence

hello thanks for the guidence

:joint: that cool cool cool ,

Dutchgrown said:
Hello and Welcome to IC Mag.:wave: Know you are eager to jump right in the forums,
and we welcome you to, but please take a few moments to first familiarize yourself
with all our keen gadgets and do-dah's. We've worked very hard to make this site
user friendly and there are many tools here available to make things a bit easier for you.

Across the top of the page you will notice headers such as:

My ICmag
Site Menu
Forum Menu
User Menu
Search
Calendar
Log Out

Each one of these will open a drop down list of functions....please review these
to help navigate around.

Of particular interest is the Search feature. If there's specific information
you are looking for, open the search window and type it in just as you would
use 'Google' or any web search feature. If there are any matches you will receive
a list of threads which contain the text you typed in, with the text being highlighted
red within the thread. You can then flip through the thread (especially if it is a long one)
until you see the red colored text.

In the Site Menu you will find the link to the Chat Room. Please note that our
chat room is only available for use by members once reaching a post count of 50.
Please make sure to familiarize yourself with Forum Guidelines #11 before going on
a posting spree just to reach the required posts.

Although during registration you are required to tick a box indicating your acceptance
of our Forum Guidelines, many are eager to join and just tick the box without
really reading these important guidelines. Please take a moment to go back over them
and familiarize yourself with these very important site policies. A link to our guidelines
is located under: Forum Menu

This sticky will be added to as required.

Thank you and happy travels around the site!

:dance:
dg

NW.buddha.lover

hello all ive been reading threads on here for almost a year now and finally decided to join so im looking forward to meeting all types of new friends and sharing knowledge and experiences with all of you :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts