What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

superchido1

Salutations at last!

Salutations at last!

Hello all,

I finally registered and am glad I did :woohoo: . I have been scoping out this website for some time now and couldn't resist not registering (Double negative?) Anyhoot, I stumbled on this website when I was looking to identify some little bastards eating away at my precious! I was directed to the cannabis infirmary and wow, that was chockfull of information. I immediately identified the twirps as thrips :fsu: . Why those little....!
I am glad you guys/ girls set up this website. It is very informative. Keep up the good work.

trouble

Veteran
Hello All, My name is Trouble. Trouble is not my given birth name. However, it is the only name I have ever known. I once asked my parents why I was given such a name, and my Father said as I reached new heights of Chaos and Destruction it became obvious to all those around me that I lacked that inate refinement which allows one to be entertained by a simple life.

bhang-bhakti

wow

wow

this is a whole new world for me to explore. thank you all who started it, and all who participate. Long live freedom.

Reasmokes

This is my first post so here it goes.Been growing outside since 1983,done allright too,but some cool herbest that hang out here are helping me get a start with alittle indoor.I like it alot,no snails,no deer,no thiefs and no #*#*#* helicopters!Hey but if thats your growth hormone i've got alot of outdoor tricks of the trade i'm more than welcome to pass your way,just ask.

G

:wave: So far I have been here a few weeks and I have found that everyone is here to help and answer any questions you have about any topic! great place to search for info!! :joint:
Thanks IC :headbange

Reasmokes

:spank: You go Dutchgrown,it only takes a few to spoil things for everyone, a little mold in the batch so to speak. :headbange Peace out!

greenleafsky

Hi all, Greenleafsky here first time post, second time grower.Laid off for about 10 years,restarted because I got tired of smoking reggie. I've spent about two weeks reading threads, some are good and loads of info. I have forgotten alot but managed to shake out the cobwebs.Got a few hashberry seedlings going, hope to post a grow dairy later. Many thanks to Dutchgrow for keeping a cool site going.

trouble

Veteran
This is the most Vicious, Despicable, group of Degenereates I have ever had the privilege of being a part of..........Thanks To All Who Worked Hard To Make This Happen !

"Give Me ICM Untill Im Dead !"

juana2

hello everybody

hello everybody

i was juanajuana in a previous overgrow lifetime- i dropped out after 'that mess'
but kept on growing!
have been checking out some of the sites around for a while, this one seems like the best all the way around and back- good peeps, good info, good vibe :rasta:
ya mon, i am diggin this here, ya
I will be posting pictures and info about my grow later on down the line....
for now I will be hanging around getting to know all y'all
:smoweed:

female US hydro single hetro artist NDN sympathizer

happy to be here- :woohoo:

G

well rite on Reverend...nice to meet you
Rev said:
hello all just tapping on the keys! I praise god & all whom come together to communicate and share there wisdom ....

Endonoid

I just became a member and I just want all of the ICmagers and all the admin (or moderaters or whatever) to know that this is the GREATEST source of information out there. I've been doing this (Growing) for a little while now, but it would not be NEARLY as succesful if this website had not been around. I've looked at several other websites, but the only other good one had been OG. Once they were gone, I was lost until a buddy of mine showed me ICmag. I just wanted to say thankyou, and keep it growin. :joint:

-Enoid

Sun and Moon

It will be a privalage to be here with you all. Hopefully this doesn't become OVERGROW, or CANNABIS WORLD, hence EXTINT... i'm a refugee of those sites. But i've been here before under a different name. It's good to see alot of you are still around. must mean one thing. You didn't get caught ;o) As for us, we're all about secretcy, well, just introducing myself. Grow for peace, smoke for fun, but live in the shawdow...

Orsino2

Badass site you've got going on.

I'm just a college student in VA...

My favorite baunggg is probably my roor (gotta have the diffuser... it's the only way to live) and my favorite strain around my area has to be either 1) Hashplant X White Russian 2) Island Sweet Skunk 3) Pineapple Kush. The friggin pineapple, dude. It's killer... and it treats you well.

See you around. Here's to good times.

- George

(P.S.--By the way, I have a good 36,000 posts on another forum. I have no idea how much time I'll be spending here, but I look forward to it, either way. Three or four years ago, you could have found me on the Harmony-Central forums. I've been a member of the HipFora community for several years, and I also have my own forum... Cheers to all y'all kind folks, tokers, free spirits, deranged, ladies, gentlemen, deadheads, spreadheads, and phishheads, crackheads, and... well, Moosehead. I haven't had one of those in awhile. )

:wave: That's a pretty wonky looking wave. I like it.

:joint: Time to hit Mr. Bubbles!

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
This is a very nice board...I am impressed!! :rasta:
I will have to say tho...I am a li'l frustrated with some of the limitations...such as needing 50 posts to be able to start a thread...50 posts to use a chatroom...but then...I cannot even post here...because I keep getting the "(paraphrased) message.."Only one post in every 5 minutes"--
At this rate...I cannot start a thread, or participate in much...for quite some time... :cuss:
Respect to all..I have ran multiple boards...so I hear (kinda) where you are coming from...but too many "Rules" are a drag--
Ok...so now you know I am very outspoken...but I am also very pleased with this Board overall-- :wave:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
thx for this forum i've been reading for more then one year.
like kmk i'm a little frustrated with the limitations, but if it can keep the forum clean...

Titoon