What's new

New location, new system.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
superb update mate these are turning out really good

hmm wonder who could have given your thread a 1* rating,there clearly blind or jelous

you like the plant magic then mate?

gunna be a real budfest here mate

peace

S

speedemon

superb update mate these are turning out really good

hmm wonder who could have given your thread a 1* rating,there clearly blind or jelous

you like the plant magic then mate?

gunna be a real budfest here mate

peace

Hey my friend, I do not mind about the ratings as I am happy that my "friends" on here and lots of other members see what I am doing, and hopefully learn from it as that's what these diaries are all about.

Yeah I am liking the Plant Magic but their Bloom nutes are severely lacking in Nitrogen which is why with the GHE range I followed the vegging recommendations 3 weeks into flower to stop early yellowing, but with this I have just added some Canadian Xpress Nitro at 1ml per litre but you have to be careful as it sends the EC through the roof lol.

Supherb update Speede. Very impressive.

Hey RD my friend, I felt like I owed you guys some better pics as the last ones I was struggling to get decent canopy pics, but I will now really start focusing on nice macros and decent canopy shots as the buddage shots are the best IMHO.:tiphat::ying:

pure qualty speedemon i would give this 5*

Hey GTBH my friend, thanks for the vote of confidence. :ying:

I'm giving it a five star rating.Keep it up.
icon14.gif
plant%20grow.gif

SupaFunk

Veteran
Honestly Speed, you're making it increasingly difficult for an ex grower not to become a current grower. Both you and RIL, fookers!!!

Stop making it look so good guys, it's not fair!!! ;)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Honestly Speed, you're making it increasingly difficult for an ex grower not to become a current grower. Both you and RIL, fookers!!!

Stop making it look so good guys, it's not fair!!! ;)

you know you want to :plant grow:

nothing tastes better than your own:dance013: must be the satisfaction

:tree: :smoke out:

L

LEX-UK

Cool update! Now it's time Togo deeper in the jungle, no need for bug repellant.. Speedemon has it covered lol.

S

speedemon

Day 27 Flower (lights out)

Day 27 Flower (lights out)

Well folks here is some more pics with lights out and I have now run out of height to lift the shades :( so I am super cropping like mad now, but the stretch is dying off now anyway, but next time I will reduce the mesh height and flower sooner. You always learn from your mistakes and as this is the first time with this system I expected to come across problems, so I am very happy its just my usual problem, lack of height, Oh well I want to adapt this system anyway as I want a more uniform water height across the system and I think I will try 6 next time and veg a bit longer, and change the way the lights hang to gain a few more inches of height.

Enjoy the pics and thanks for all the compliments above guys.

E

Easy e

Your gonna have fun once they start filling out mate but I'm sure you'll manage ;)