What's new

New location, new system.

S

speedemon

Looking good speedemond, lots of work and thought has gone into the setup, can't wait for the final pull.

Hey Green81 my friend, thanks for the compliments, your right I spent over 7 weeks on this system, and a few painful hours sorting out leaks and siliconing everything. I am really looking forward to the fianl pull apart from all the trimming.

Nice, professional looking job mate. Hope you get many fine crops.

Hey Iffy-Caradoc, thanks for stopping by and posting the compliment. :tiphat::ying::ying:

E

Easy e

I've not got a root fetish or didn't till I seen those ;)

Great work and set up mate I can't get over how shiny it is :D

S

speedemon

Your roots are like 5" heels mate...
5" heels lol, what ever turns you on mate.

awesome grow dude.. those roots are nuts and your scrog looks great!

Thanks gonzo my friend.

Top fucking notch.

Thanks Harry mate.

I've not got a root fetish or didn't till I seen those ;)

Great work and set up mate I can't get over how shiny it is :D

Hey edgey my friend glad I have given you a root fettish lol.
Yeah its one shiny grow room to reflect all the available light.

I have noticed since switching to the Plant Magic Bloom nutes there is yellow tips on the new shoots indicating Nitrogen deficiency, so with the advice of my friends at Progrow they recommended some essential Nitro http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_3003.html
Which will increase Nitrogen levels and give greener healthier growth. While I was in the shop I also treated my self to a Nutrimatics Seconds Timer http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_4937.html
I will be using this with my Topspin Dripper system to aid feeding from the top and also because on the last two containers of the system the water level is lower than the rest causing the medium in the 5" net pots to dry out. I have 2 drippers per pot in the last four pots and a single dripper in the other four set to 60 seconds per drip.
Product Description

The Nutrimatic is a part pre-programmed pump timer that is perfect for use in drip irrigation systems. It is the first precision seconds timer that adjusts the frequency of the irrigation cycles to match the plants requirements. You set the number of seconds you want each dose to last, and the timer takes care of the frequency of the doses so you don't need to worry about when or how often you should be feeding. Here's the description:

Simply select 12/12 or 18/6 and the number of seconds required for each irrigation and that's it. You're job is done. The timer will then allow 20 feeds per cycle, but more frequently during the beginning of the cycle when the lights first come on and the plants require more water and nutrients, and then less frequently moving towards the end of the cycle allowing the plants to absorb the nutrient and water before the lights go off. Simple and perfect!
Pre-programmed irrigations per cycle. You set 18/6 or 12/12 then set the seconds and this is how the timer will deliver.

18/6 light cycle:
2 x every 15mins
Followed by:
5 x every 30mins
Followed by:
9 x every 60mins
Followed by:
4 x every 120mins
12/12
9 x every 15mins
Followed by:
7 x every 30mins
Followed by:
2 x every 60mins
Followed by:
2 x every 120min

- No guess work needed/ set the seconds and the timer does the rest!
- Timer delivers nutrient in a pattern that matches the way plants feed.
- Max Wattage 2000w

Attachments

• 4937_large.jpg
    4937_large.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 15
L

LEX-UK

your either a geek or one lazy barsteward bro lmao!

Quick Q mate why dont the pro guys sell the sd silent fans?

S

speedemon

your either a geek or one lazy barsteward bro lmao!

Quick Q mate why dont the pro guys sell the sd silent fans?

Lol I love me gadgets and I am a bit lazy as well lol I blame the weed ;)

I don't know why they don't sell those fans mate? I think it might be because they do KSA and ISO silent fans which are also excellent silent fans but they are box fans.

S

speedemon

Day 19 Flower Update

Day 19 Flower Update

Hey Folks,

Its getting harder now to take great canopy pics but I am sure with these pictures you get the idea that I have a nice big screen packed with bud sites. I have also included a couple of root shots.

L

LEX-UK

Propa nice mate.. i feel a fool now as i was sceptical u would get the canopy u wanted.. but you got that and some.. love the 3rd pic.. shows me more on how well put together this room is :peacock:

Thanks S.D my nose no run no mo:biggrin::thank you:

S

speedemon

Day 23 Flower

Day 23 Flower

Hey Peeps,

As things in the room are really hotting up with buds forming every where I thought I would chuck up a load of canopy pictures, as I went to great lengths to take them, as well as some macros.

Latest posts

Latest posts