What's new

New House Seed Pop.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Just read through the entire thread, and you sir have impressed me.

Goodshow ol' boy.

1318149088747.gif

*golfclap*

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
which cut did you use on the b91 w91? I can't decide what she looks like... I miss that bento box pheno, hindsight being 20/20 and all... yak at ya soon man.

Judging by the fact you were up @ 5:30 posting on IC I'd wager you didn't have an ounce of fun last night.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
3rd coast.
It is a commercial haze. It goes 100+ days but makes weeds. total sally. the odd super quick indy plant shows 1 out of 20 or so.
but for the most part this is head stash with a twist.
enjoy.

Not sure I've ever heard 100+ days and commercial used in the same sentence.
Sounds good to me however.:biggrin:

P

Paco

^^ haha! right. but it is true. the longer you wait the mo'betta it gets. and the mo' you get.shit the copalitas we have are 100% sally and total workers. no room for slackers in this house.

3 gal. coco sammies. New millennium nutes. pootie tang killing it, taller and wider than a big boy from TX.

ColoraDro

See you like tattoos.... Guess what im a tattoo artist haha
I got some plants about the same size in 3gal Smarties!

Nice work fellas

Dro

P

Paco

Nice MP!!!!!
the b91xw91 are looking radical to me. you'll like em.
thanks dro, but that aint me. I keep my skinny ass behind the camera. I don't have any tats, but i am looking to get one soon.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Will there be any killer chem crosses available I'm in love with those they are epic especially the legend og x killer and ecsd x killer chem would love to be a tester for that gear keep doing you hommie much appreciated I can't wait till I can get my hands on some and grow them into something like this.

Attachments

• 663.jpg
    663.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 722.jpg
    722.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 14

bodhiseeds

Veteran
talk about a honeycomb hideout....

amazing stuff....

lots of treasure hunting and the space to make it happen...

many blessings on your projects....

Last edited:
P

Paco

Prodigy- we have a couple hybrids with the og killer chems. we have the legend of 91 which is skunk va 91 x ogx killerchem and kushface which is LA x og X killerchem.
Bohdi....
thanks guy. dudes like you inspire alot of people.:friends: