What's new

New here - Jack herer and ak47 - 600w

O

Organic Farmer

Nice scrog at all....

But I think it´s better run the scrog with a unic strain!!!
In cause of more strains, I preffer to make separated screens to achieve the most potential of each plant during training and etc...

Just see how jack and ak went out the screen!!! I bilieve that the Ak development was faster!!!Only a tip...

You are doing so fine bro...
Keep going and

PEAce

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Stoend, what's the temp of your water in that bubble bucket? It should be 75 to 82 for good root development. Hope you get some roots soon. Jack is looking sooooooo great!!

B/R

Stoend

ty all!
Nice scrog at all....

But I think it´s better run the scrog with a unic strain!!!
In cause of more strains, I preffer to make separated screens to achieve the most potential of each plant during training and etc...

Just see how jack and ak went out the screen!!! I bilieve that the Ak development was faster!!!Only a tip...

You are doing so fine bro...
Keep going and

PEAce

Thanks i didnt think about using different screens. Im not sure if you mean my other pics in my first post? cause this is my first time growing the ak, thanks dude :)

Hey Stoend, what's the temp of your water in that bubble bucket? It should be 75 to 82 for good root development. Hope you get some roots soon. Jack is looking sooooooo great!!

I got a aqarium heater in there which is set to 22-23 so i dont know the ak are starting to yellow a bit and the jh has buds lol.. me thinks i took the jh clone a bit too late, maybe take awhile. Thanks for your kindness peace

The Iceman

Stoned - I just can't patronize you bro as those plants look like ass...over nuted with severe lockout...I suggest only giving a 1/4 of the nutes as you've been and try to correct the problem..I could of just jumped on the bandwagon with a "nice plants" comment but if everyone did that no one would learn shit and thats why we're here to pick as many brains as possible and become the best growers possible. Also do you check you PH? You probably would of gotten maybe twice the yields if you fed those properly bro... not trying to put down your grow man but if it was me I would want someone to say something....peace

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Iceman? Maybe you could post the pic you see this severe lockout in? cause I don't see it. There has been a lot of great growers that have posted in this thread and had any of them seen what you suggested we would have said something.

Stoend your plants are doing great, you may have taken the JH clones too late, if that's the case just re-veg your existing JH when you crop and be sure to grab some clones before you put her to flower again.

Take care man...

B/R

The Iceman

Black Ra1n said:
Iceman? Maybe you could post the pic you see this severe lockout in? cause I don't see it.

B/R

jan11ie7.jpg

april17mw8.jpg

Black Ra1n said:
There has been a lot of great growers that have posted in this thread and had any of them seen what you suggested we would have said something.

B/R

I sure there are alot of great growers in this thread but people don't like to use any constructive criticism and never say anything...shit I've done it myself so its not a putdown at all just letting the guy know whats up...I'm sorry if I affended anyone as I guess I gonna keep my trap shut like everyone else for now on

Last edited:

Stoend

The Iceman said:
jan11ie7.jpg

april17mw8.jpg

I sure there are alot of great growers in this thread but people don't like to use any constructive criticism and never say anything...shit I've done it myself so its not a putdown at all just letting the guy know whats up...I'm sorry if I affended anyone as I guess I gonna keep my trap shut like everyone else for now on
Ohhh your talking about my previous grow :joint: thanks for that but I let them grow into the light while i was away on holiday for a week :| came back and had a bit of burnage but i dont feel it was nute burn.

Thx i got the heat problems sorted now, well not really its winter :p
and growing in a shed isnt easy. Im sure nobody was offended but just comment on my current grow like the rest :)

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Ice I wasn't tripping on you, I just wanted to know where in his current grow is the lockup that's all. Peace.... :joint:

Stoend how many days left on that Jack?

B/R

Stoend

Black Ra1n said:
Ice I wasn't tripping on you, I just wanted to know where in his current grow is the lockup that's all. Peace.... :joint:

Stoend how many days left on that Jack?

B/R
not too sure yet buddy, got the loupe out yesterday all cloudy with a few amber here and there, ill have to check some of the lower nugs but ide be guessing about 1-2 weeks and likely more on the ak.

Just been lookin at your diary, quite impressed for only 150w :D definately got some nice nugs coming along!

:rasta:

Stoend

Hey dudes make a bit of a decision last night to rotate the ak, took a snap while she was out for the sake of it, tighter squeeze in there now but the other half is getting much more light :)
june23zb1.jpg

Damn dude that last pic is fucking insane! , I love SCROG, that's the method im going to use on my next grow. last grow i just used LST cause i was dealing with no space..

But yah dude keep the great growing going!

Thanks,
le4chnation

Latest posts

Latest posts