What's new

New here - Jack herer and ak47 - 600w

R03

Stoend said:
ya they are about 1inch holes, i find it works well because it keeps it under the screen alot better, pulling it back through the screen i find is easy, sometimes need to trim a leaf or 2 off. I dont let them get too far above the screen for starters. The smaller branches coming out of the middle and off big branches etc. can be harder to deal with but it gets done.

Thanks for the info, I bought a roll of chicken wire. I saw the price of the other stuff 2" hole, maybe a little more. I only need a small section of it though, and they sell these gigantic rolls for close to $180 some odd dollars.

Was wondering whether chicken wire is workable, now I know.

:yes:

Stoend

No problems, makes it a bit of a bitch come harvest but i just start from the outsides and work my way in cutting the screen as needed. that was last grow though and heaps of nugs were stuck in the screen.

Stoend

Ok i got a little picture crazy, snapped another 2 :p

AK
aksept242yl0.jpg

Jack
jacksept24sd0.jpg

Thankyou:)

R03

Awesome, I need to say it again lol.
I love scrog, there is no other way in my opinion.

Good work,

:joint:

Stoend

Thanks BHB, its cool you don't need to read up on the old stuff :) must be time for a update right?

Yeah me too, jacks on flush and ak is still going :)
AK
aksept48uz7.jpg

Jack
jacksept28lm4.jpg

Thanks all! :joint:

guineapig

Veteran
Serious crystallization!!!! :woohoo::jump:

Thanks for the pics!!! Look forward to your future grow-shows :lurk:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Stoend

lol glad you guys like them :) lights off pics are much better hey! jacks got about a week left and ak i'll let go for probably around 2 weeks longer.

Latest posts

Latest posts