What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow space.

G

You gotta have long legs if ya wanta run in the tall grass.

Your right I need to slow down but I'm working on another interesting project with all these strains. So it's not all for my closet.

See how I rationalized it all right there, pretty good huh.lol

Tex

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
i looked at sd's website and coulnt find "Willie Nelson" in Reefermans catalog. were they $45, like all the rest of his strains?

G

$60.00 for 12 beans from the Reeferman himself

$60.00 for Herijuana and $35.00 for Blue Thunder
I am going to getting alot more Reeferman stuff so watchout.

Tex

tokeAcola

Nice strain selection, Tex. I've been eyeing Reeferman's Aisa Girl. Gotta love that Thai.

But since you asked, I'm only about 4 hrs south of ya (between S.A. and Austin). I might be going to visit some family in Ft. Worth tomorrow, but I doubt it. After I move, I'll only be about 3 hrs away.

Last edited:
G

TAC, your right here with me then. I have to run down to Conroe next Friday on my way to SA for a wedding.

Asia girl, I know somebody growin some out right now, it looks awesome. He's got a bunch I want

Thanks PS

Tex

Satans pal

You have a double room almost just like my friend, only thing is he doesnt know what hes doing or what he has.:rolleyes: God what I wouldnt do for space like that. You got it good Tex, hope you never have to tear that down, in what 60 min, was it? Looking forward to seeing your results. SP

G

Thanks SP, I am just finishing it up , just needs a little paint and that's it.

Sunny, I'm a stones throw from downtown Dallas

Tex

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
TK, I worked in Dallas for about a year in 2001. I remember waking in a hotel room in Arlington on 9/11. I fell asleep with the local news channel on and awoke with that :( . The guy I was working with was from that area, so we partied pretty hard. Smoke is cheap in TX!! I wish I had that kind of space as well, and I know you will do us proud.

G

Cheap smoke is cheap in Texas $750.00lbs for brick but who can stand to smoke it.

I grew up in Arlington through my wild high school days

Tex

G

Oh yea, an update.

The walls have been taped and bedded, I am only going to do the one float and no sanding either after all it's a closet. I should be able to paint tomarrow with no problems.

It's sealed up and insulated like a damn ice chest, the a/c mainly sits idle right now but summer is a comin

I will finish the flower room next. I still need to get my new hood and 3x3.wooofuckinhooo

Tex

absolutely amazed and inspired

absolutely amazed and inspired

WOOFUCKINHOO INDEED!

I just read the aerocloner 20 thread, and now this? Tex, you are the man! I know you hear it all the time, but I'll say it again - that is one incredible setup!

You have my mind spinning Tex!
How long have you been at this craft of yours? Where do you advise newbies to begin? We have been learning off of the internet and from heady mags. Do you have a recommendation on my first grow book?

Sorry if I'm spitting too many questions at ya, I'm just really impressed, and you have been so cool with helping me on the ventilation problem. I want you to know that I think it is truly kind of you to take the time to share your work with us here at ICMAG.

THANK YOU!

Freeda Green:abduct:

G

No worries FG

I started way back when in construction type work because I never really wanted a real job. I have done everything from picking up trash around new home construction to being a General Contractor for several track home developements and commercial office developements and remodels. I'm actually better at telling people what to do and managing the money anymore than doing the actual hammer swinging and wood cutting.

I have about 10 or so different books I have read and referenced over the years but I think the one I like the best right now is the "Indoor Horticulture Bible" with the big bud and lightbulb on the front cover. It has alot of full color pictures and alot of excellent information. That Soma addition in Heads is pretty friggin awesome as well. I really read anything and everything i can get my hands on. I take something from here and something from there, Information is my drug of choice, I can never get enough.

Anytime FG

Tex

G

I have added a new 3x3 flood table to my flower room and have moved my 2x2 into my veg room.

That gives me room for 4 more plants under the 250w mh in veg and room for approx. 30-35 plants in flower.

I will be running 2-600w hps hortilux lights in one fixture over the 3x3 which should end up giving me 75w per square foot (the room is 4x4) of full on lighting.

I'll take pics tonight and post

Tex

G

Kick that room into high gear Texas. I talked to the guy in SC about a second Coli and he said he is selling about 2-4 a week. I'm going down to pick up my second unit second week of July. Should have the first unit up and running second week of Aug. I'll take some pictures and start a thread. Now let's see those clones growing out of crontrol in the 3x3 :)

G

I wish I had more clones ready so I could maximize it right out of the box.

A second coli, now that the kind of commitment I like to see.lol, To bag you have to down to SC to get it.

And we're off to the races.

Tex

G

Second unit is for later on when i get a house. I want a harvest rotation every month. If we are going to goto the races, lets head to Daytona and hit the beach also.

G

I was thinkin more like outrigger canoes on the leward side of the Big Island.

Daytona is a distant second

Tex

G

I'm all for the Big Island..........lets plan a nice little island get together sometime......The islands are a great place......that is if you dont mess with some big ass locals little sister.

I had to learn the hard way when I was in maui on business for a week....luckily those big ass people cannot run fast......

;)

Tex hurry and finish that room I want to see monster productin out of that sweet setup

Latest posts

Latest posts