What's new

New grow from start to end, 200 plants.Fighting buddha,mental floss and sage n sour.

G

cool to see it is up, u might wanna change the addy in your link.. :) bbl

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
thanks rasta, the link was wrong.

I am on my way to the growhouse now. I'll post some new pics tonight. plants are in little cups since saturday.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Here they are: :wave:

veg day 2

It arent 200 now, because the sage n sour didnt root very well. only 20 out of 90. The others were 99% rooted. I'll cut some Super Silver Haze tomorrow to put in with these plants. They will be finished at the same time because the SSH is ready 1 week faster.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
told you i had a chair...... :lurk: :joint: :lurk: :joint:

they are looking strong ...nicely bend towards the light ....good signs....what lightprogram there on now.....

G

Great work Moppel! When should I meet you to test the final product?lol
Looks like you have things working your way. Keep up the posting and I will see you in Nov.
Peace
MOD

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
moppel
this is going to be a great thread, i guess you wont be poping into hunters as much.thats crazy you found me logged in twice, the last time i was back in the uk?

G

ojd said:
moppel
this is going to be a great thread, i guess you wont be poping into hunters as much.thats crazy you found me logged in twice, the last time i was back in the uk?
very crazy ,,he was pming me both times too lol,,,

oh moppel,, man o man is this gonna be good a good show ,, :woohoo:

good luck on it an i'll see ya soon :wave:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
ojd said:
moppel

yes, that was quite funny and what a coincedence (do i write that good?). last time was saturday.
And you guys will be smoking some of this in nov, they might not be dried/cured for the cup. but i have a few flowering somewhere else also.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
yesterday was veg day 5. i couldnt make more pics because the battery of my cam was empty. i wanted to take some pics of the roots....new update on monday.

dRbreiT0r

respect, i dont even have the half of the plants and i just got it working to organice everything.
but 200 , wow !
gl and i´ll watch too

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Hey everybody, thanks for the reply's. Today we planted most of the plants. because the sage n sour didnt root well , i'm gonna have to do it a little different. Clones have been rooting under a 600 watt hps for 7 days exactly. We planted today : - BOG lifesaver 7x
- Sage 'n Sour 13 x
- Mental floss (haze pheno) 26x
- Fighting Buddha 70x

Tomorrow i will put in some HP13 (11x) which have been vegging for a month. And i will cut some of the MF (faster pheno) and SSH (catpiss)clones, which can go in next week. So they all will be ready at the same time (the other strains need 10 weeks, the MF and SSH need 9). I fed them with Hesi (high N)today, i also added beneficial fungi and bacteries. And a drop superthrive. The 1st soilbed is for the HP13. If anyone has a question , just ask.... :joint:Here are the pics:

Room needed to be cleaned

That took us 3 hours

clones ready to go in

some more of that...

they rooted well in a week.

another 3 hours later....and here they are at their new home.

On this pic you can see the 3rd soilbed ,where the MF and SSH will be planted.

this a pic of a cooltube and the filters

Hope you liked them.

Last edited:
G

Very nice setup, esp for a soil bed inside! Well done Moppel! Hope to smoke together in Nov.
Peace
MOD