What's new

New Grow 20 fem chemdog beans 1200 watts

T

Tarus Bulbar

How those ladies doing Posternuggbag!?
Id like to keep following your thread bro!!
Some new pics would be great man!!

I would wait a week or two at least. Do you know how much stretch to expect? I would also move the lights closer over the next few days and see how the plants respond. You have some nice air cooled hoods they should be almost cool to the touch right?

Some of your plants are around a foot tall. I would flower them at closer to two feet and try to maximize your space and light coverage.

I would wait a week or two at least. Do you know how much stretch to expect? I would also move the lights closer over the next few days and see how the plants respond. You have some nice air cooled hoods they should be almost cool to the touch right?

Some of your plants are around a foot tall. I would flower them at closer to two feet and try to maximize your space and light coverage.

Thanks CC i think i am going to move my setup to my other spare bedroom since i was was looking at the fuse box in the room and it appears that the fuse box control the breakers for the downstairs apt as well and i nearly freaked out. When i move my setup to the spare bedroom i plan to lower the lights the temps are at a good spot about 74 at the canopy so we will see how low i can get them i was thinking like maybe a foot and a half

just want to be careful in case the downstairs neighbors trip the breaker and im not home to flip it back on for them causing the landlord to enter my apt without me being here i dont think they would like what they would discover....hence moving the setup to a different spare room

Wow your running 1200 watts on a breaker you share with your neighbor? Cojones!

Oh nvm I see your saying that their breakers are in your box. Not the same breaker. Still though, that would freak me out. What if they do trip something? Make sure that smell is on lock!

Im pretty sure the breaker for upstairs and down is in one of my spare rooms however i could be wrong... ive been here for almost 3 years and havent had any issues so far :knock on wood: but i moved out of that room just to be on the safe side. Smell is def on lock, running a carbon filter>fan>through the lights>and out ducted into the attic. Funny part is i keep the door shut put a tapestry over the door and have guest over often and you could never tell :)

Some updated pics guys! Thinking about flipping to 12/12 tomorrow what say you?

ncoayf.jpg

28wjsd2.jpg

2ivmu0l.jpg

2vcg5k8.jpg

35bsb68.jpg

Just a little update:

Fed them the bloom nutes for the first time yesterday and Decided im going to start 12/12 tonight Let the games begin! :p

DeoXy

anyone know when i should expect the stretching to slow down or really come to a stop?

1-2weeks on most indicas/hybrids.. up to 3 weeks or so on sativas/sativa dom. strains.. some don't stretch much at all and just jump right into bloom rather quickly(depends on plant age/maturity before flip)... where they showing female preflowers before you flipped?.. there really isn't no exact number tbh.. these are just generalized approx. #'s based on experiences.

The chemdog I ran from GHS in the past had little to no stretch.. but was very uniform in structure.. they deff. would benefit from topping and an extended veg time.. Good luck.

Thanks deoxy i topped them all at 4th node and feel like they are pretty uniform but am wondering if i should have flipped to 12/12 a little sooner... I still have quite a bit of room but they are getting pretty tall a little over 2 feet now!

DeoXy

Thanks deoxy i topped them all at 4th node and feel like they are pretty uniform but am wondering if i should have flipped to 12/12 a little sooner... I still have quite a bit of room but they are getting pretty tall a little over 2 feet now!

you should b fine.. if you have atleast 2-3 more ft. of headroom between the light and the tops you will b golden.. they stretch but nothing that crazy in my experience.. mine were approx. 2 ft(24in) when I flipped and they finished at a little over 3ft... so that's abt 1ft of stretch more or less.. so about 1/2 of starting height.. very manageable..

Keep your light as close as possible during stretch to help keep it to a minimum.. again I'm only speaking from my personal experience with them.. yours may vary.

Latest posts

Latest posts