What's new

Giveaway New giveaway for new year's new light trend talk

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
have to say just like that i have no vibrations and the light don' t move since its a ball bearing fan :

fetch

Is it too close to the driver? :laughing:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Dunno why you would vent the driver instead of putting it out of the tent? Or you was needing the heat from the driver there and trying to get it to the plants, maybe?
Anyway, my point for fan mounts was easy to add pc vents for canopy top ventilation that don't take space and move at same time with the light so not to be in the way of the user as a seperate thing.

gizmo666

Dunno why you would vent the driver instead of putting it out of the tent? Or you was needing the heat from the driver there and trying to get it to the plants, maybe?
Anyway, my point for fan mounts was easy to add pc vents for canopy top ventilation that don't take space and move at same time with the light so not to be in the way of the user as a seperate thing.

my next grow i'm thinking about moving the driver to outside the tent
i'm not sure if fanning the heat downwards is a good idea for the plants
but i suppose that would depend on tent size
my fce 3000 in an 80 x80 x 2m generates around 30°c with a 5" fan at 30%

one thing that might be a useful addition would be a port with a temp sensor so we could moniter the temp the light itself is producing
please remember i'm not technically minded

peace

Ipotato

50. A modular design where you can buy smaller lights (like 2x2) and they snap into each other according to the size and shape of your grow room or budget (there is a company doing it already Groplanner O series) meaning the light can grow with your needs.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Leds efficient by all the aspects we all know, but they are not regarding how much nutrients the girls need and wich ones comparing for example with an hps.

I guess fixing that without losing the pros leds have would be good.

Peace :tiphat:

bibi40

exactly that , give me 3°c more at plants level , that was the goal and it works well :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
my next grow i'm thinking about moving the driver to outside the tent
i'm not sure if fanning the heat downwards is a good idea for the plants
but i suppose that would depend on tent size
my fce 3000 in an 80 x80 x 2m generates around 30°c with a 5" fan at 30%

one thing that might be a useful addition would be a port with a temp sensor so we could moniter the temp the light itself is producing
please remember i'm not technically minded

peace

Hahahha a fce in a 80 x 80 seems a bit overkill man, for sure you need any help you can get, including taking that driver out of the tent.

Lrus007

Veteran
52 i think
a light bar of LED's for vert growers.
say 4' tall, bottom 1' base no LED's.
round with LED's all around it.
so say 4' tall 4" around surrounded 3' with LED's
think i made that clear lol

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
50. A modular design where you can buy smaller lights (like 2x2) and they snap into each other according to the size and shape of your grow room or budget (there is a company doing it already Groplanner O series) meaning the light can grow with your needs.

A few smaller panels that can be mounted together or used separately. That can help extend the coverage a little. For the 450W and 600W model, there are 3 and 4 panels. Are there 3 or 4 separated drivers? Or only one big driver?

Ipotato

A few smaller panels that can be mounted together or used separately. That can help extend the coverage a little. For the 450W and 600W model, there are 3 and 4 panels. Are there 3 or 4 separated drivers? Or only one big driver?

Separate individual but daisy chainable and connected by wi-fi controller/dimmer operated by your phone so you don't have to open your tent if you don't want to. Thank you for the giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
So today is the end of the giveaway. We got 52 ideas totally. Thanks for all to share your brain storm here. :thank you: Let's see who will be the winner.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The minimal number is 1 and the maxmum number is 52.
The thought in my mind is that i will hit 10 times, and the 10th number will be the winner.
I hit 10 times and the 10th number is 7. So the prize winner is #7. Who is the owner of idea #7?

check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDzNfS0HY-A

Last edited: