What's new

Giveaway New giveaway for new year's new light trend talk

bibi40

same idea than #44 , but ,

with possibility to reverse the airflow ( push the heat on lower level if needed , or extract him on the upper side , near the extractor for lower the temp ) .....

should be really nice

:gaga:

let' s go , 5 more for the biggest prize :D

Sampas92

Just newbin
A curtain.
Some flexible material, transparent of reflective somehow, somehow it needs to have airflow, filled with leds not too much close together or disperced, evenly spaced out, for an all around light system, all sides, top, bottom we can left out.
Or something close to it

What do you think PCBuds ?

Peace :tiphat:

PCBuds

A curtain.
Some flexible material, transparent of reflective somehow, somehow it needs to have airflow, filled with leds not too much close together or disperced, evenly spaced out, for an all around light system, all sides, top, bottom we can left out.
Or something close to it

I like it.
Perhaps a tent with the LEDS integrated into the walls of the tent, or attachable to the walls.

If the LEDS aren't turned up to maximum, then they don't need additional cooling and aren't too hot for the plant.

I'm a big fan of all round lighting.
It's what I've always done.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211230_010735.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.9 KB ID:	18069487

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
A curtain.
Or something close to it

Sounds cool! Even chip layout is used by most of suppliers. It can let the central light more concentrated.
but the surrounding light would be weak. We used the uneven layout to avoid this. The FCE series uses this unique design.

Chip design.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

I like it.
Perhaps a tent with the LEDS integrated into the walls of the tent, or attachable to the walls.

If the LEDS aren't turned up to maximum, then they don't need additional cooling and aren't too hot for the plant.

I'm a big fan of all round lighting.
It's what I've always done.

She looks very beautiful. :joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
that sounds cool. there must be a frame to hold the fan, right?

A frame with some kind of screw caps on at least 2 corners, and rubber washers both under the fan mount, and above the fan on the 2 legs u have the screw fixing points.
or
Flexible plastic frame that clamps over standard 120 or 90 mm pc fans and has some kind of flexibility proprieties to limit vibration, or ruber pads under the fans to limit vibration.

The user could provide his own fans. You could provide a 12 V psu with the plastic frame, maybe, and a PWM speed controller with the needed connectors. In the future they system.could.be adapted for side vent bars and other vent placements, on same base psu and speed controller, changing the plastic frame, to be hanged or clipped in a diferent way to suit everyone needs. This could really change safe and easy venting for people that are not diy inclined.
Me personally I can build them myself, but some premade frames to attach them to the lights would sure be nice.
Now, the fans frame ideea is bibi's, but i claim #48 on pwm speed controller and the rubber pads to reduce vibration in addition to bibi's ideea.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah for sure, why no one thought about that earlier! :D
Check ideea #33:
#33 - A cheap bubble level indicator to show when unit is hanging right, integrated into the light or provided as a stick-on. Not really something you can't do without but it would be more easy to arrage a bunch of panels over a canopy, to sit at same, equal level.
and this post here, too:
Here is a pic of a 1 usd bubble level helping me put the FC3000 light level. Pic from today.
filedata/fetch?id=18058236&d=1643561914

DcSantos

Good job it is like a lottery! If I win with 49 ,am gonna have to send you the tent but I keep the light ,exploziv,sorry man!😂

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I can let you have the cardboard from the packaging, once I am done with them, but not much more. Take it or leave it!

bibi40

have to say just like that i have no vibrations and the light don' t move since its a ball bearing fan :

fetch