What's new

New flower room set up

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40734&pictureid=998109&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I'm running 4 k horizontal and 1 k vert. In an 8 x8 room. I like it making some good flowers too.
Good luck, as dhf said, and I'm learning. Vert takes dedication to get her dialed in!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40734&pictureid=1005552&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Day 25
that looks like a ton of light, i first started playing around with the idea of 4 600 in horizontal with 2 1000 vertical or 3 1000 horizontal with 2 600 vertical.....So u like they way it works? I can't tell from the pic how low that vertical bulb is to the canopy.

J

JimmyRow

that looks like a ton of light, i first started playing around with the idea of 4 600 in horizontal with 2 1000 vertical or 3 1000 horizontal with 2 600 vertical.....So u like they way it works? I can't tell from the pic how low that vertical bulb is to the canopy.

Its a lot of light. Get Some shades. If I were in a perfect world my vert would only be a 600 mh, but I had every thing for the 1k. Its tough to combat the heat. I wouldn't be able too if it weren't so cold here.

So if it were me I'd run the 1ks horizontal cooled. And vert the 600s.

I dropped the light in from that pic about 6-8" I'd say I'm about a foot from the closest cola. I could drop it a lil more, but I kinda want to throw the mh light around a bit on top.

Good luck. Let us know what you decide

Here's a shot from a few days ago. You can see the bulb on the right

Its a lot of light. Get Some shades. If I were in a perfect world my vert would only be a 600 mh, but I had every thing for the 1k. Its tough to combat the heat. I wouldn't be able too if it weren't so cold here.

So if it were me I'd run the 1ks horizontal cooled. And vert the 600s.

I dropped the light in from that pic about 6-8" I'd say I'm about a foot from the closest cola. I could drop it a lil more, but I kinda want to throw the mh light around a bit on top.

Good luck. Let us know what you decide
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40734&pictureid=1005046&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Here's a shot from a few days ago. You can see the bulb on the right
looks awesome jimmy, id plus rep your 2 mile high thread if I could lol, im slowly getting the posts going to do so.....its a tough decision but ill def let everyone know, like I said before this forum is the best by far and ill be sticking around for sure!

J

JimmyRow

looks awesome jimmy, id plus rep your 2 mile high thread if I could lol, im slowly getting the posts going to do so.....its a tough decision but ill def let everyone know, like I said before this forum is the best by far and ill be sticking around for sure!

Thanks cola...just trying to keep em happy....

Good luck-JR

I know I may get some sighs here, and i respect all the info and help from everyone on the vertical knowledge buuuuut I have ordered some growlite og hoods to try and capture some sort of hybrid-esque action considering these hoods are vertical bulb placement cooled hoods. They are much more efficent at cooling than most hoods (i have seen them in action at a friends house, love in person face to face proof) and the light spread and penetration seemed awesome! He had buds all the way down a 3 1/2 ft plant with the hood 2ft from top colas....Hope yall aren't disappointed I will start a thread once there in and set up, but I'm not sure the vert section will be justified so I prob shouldnt post it in this thread...