What's new

New Feature! - IC Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Although I suspect a temporary loss of good sense on his part, Freezerboy awarded me this some time ago. Even though it was all in good fun, I was humbled and honored to have been deemed worthy and in my pride and arrogance, I saved it and now adorns one of my albums. I post it here in the hopes of Freezerboy agreeing to its use and a likely candidate for a representation of an award.

Namaste, mess

Last edited:
Super coolio .. now Connie Rice is going to have to use two hands to describe my e-peen.

Hey found your icon buddy :moon: the asshole award

I know you're just a pathetic old man behind a keyboard. Still the same, I would lay you out in a heartbeat. Then while you lay there, I'm going to pull out my red crayon (which I'm saving just for this occasion) and draw a picture of you laying there.

Well...maybe it won't be that poetic. Maybe I'll just destroy you and leave it at that. God willing this is one dream that will come true :)

-Leaf It To Me

*Not threatening to kill him! We all know who this person is. I think it falls within the rules and spirit of this forum to put this fool in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.