What's new

new england growers:regional info part 2

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope everyone's enduring the rain OK. :badday:
Took down my PP wednesday. Pretty sparse buds on this plant, hope the Nepjam pollen will beef her up a bit. Doesn't matter, I'll always run her!
Easy trim, but picking off those weedseeds was a PITA! :cuss:

Dam sucks to hear about the mold Highlighter that my biggest worry right now,but it good to see that your seeds took and the mold is not too bad.Did you cut the mold off cause if you leave it wont it just spread?those buds look to good to lose man.
Thx IPIT, it was just one tiny spot. What I thought were more were simply small dead bud leaves, no rot underneath when removed. :D
A snail got on her since last visit and I lost more bud to slime than mold. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Hey all, felt obligated to give you all a heads up on the upcoming week of fucking rain. dunno if any of you saw my 'need urgent help' thread, but came back to mold today on a bunch of buds. This rain has potential to fuck up alot of stuff so just be aware all. Just harvested alot of buds at week 6 flower. GL!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
The biddy pollination didn't take :( but the bud is awesome and I have 3 clones of the same plant, I pulled it the 17th because it was getting cold and small parts of the plant were dying from frost. Trichs are milky and have a little amber after drying.

Whats up guys? I harvested my two plants and got a very tiny yield but I'm happy, I got about a Z of the good one (which I'm pretty sure is FFA) so I'm happy. Tastey and STRONG.

Hope everyone's harvests are going well and the mold is staying away despite this rain! :joint:

Buddle

Veteran
I left all mine in.The SR71 purple kush took a little hit but all others are fine.I am harvesting a white and several others..cheese,NL99's,mikado x dk kush,GG x og kush,chem d,ssh,cheese x dp..Definitely a fun time of year..

Enjoying their harvests I hope! lol. Sorry I couldn't make it to the festival TG but still smokeout sometime for sure.

Here are the last few nugs I've got; note to self, go big next year! :joint:

FFA (very tasty and debilitating, can't smoke this during the day):

BOGxAffie (not as tasty, but good daytime smoke, potent but not knockout)

sgka

Veteran
just got struck by the first lasting frost today down in ct, my girls are coming down in a few hours

C

cellardweller

I am here. just watchin the days go bye bye.
watchin the seeds breakin soil.
watchin as the nug in my bowl turns to ash.
watchinlurkinwatchin
peacers
cd

fred norris

wow, i started this thread almost 3 years ago. bring it back from the dead.

we will be trying some of greens' gear this season,along with some crosses made by a friend and some elite clones.90% of my plants will be in swamps.i am so pumped for springtime.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Next years outdoor will be one to reckon with I'm sure. I had a bunch of great clones I was gonna put outside lost them all when I came back from nugs n jugs. Really hit myself after not grabbing more cuts to bring down. I wanna just try and run 5-10 big ass bushes and put out like 20 cuts or more with a like 2-4 week veg out in the middle of June to the beginng if July for a early harvest too incase something happens to the bushes

About to fire up my new thousand watter for some new years fun, got one little pimmp x ?( maybe rhinohorn) Bagseed that looks promising. Also waiting on some excelent beans from a friend and the boutique. And I'm getting a settlement for a fuched up head on collision I was in that's left me with a screw in my hand, muscle spasms and chronic pain in my kneck back and shoulders.

So come on 09 hurry up n get here!l

fred norris

good to see ya checkin in A-loc. not sure if ya remember,i met you downtown with some friends, and we went to that italian deli and i saw an old woman smash her head on the glass display. it was rad. but yea , im that kid . i still reference you when i talk about nugs n jugs. the look on your face when the strippers were dancin on ya.....like a kid getting a pony for xmas.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Oh shit man I didn't realize it was you, I had forgotten what your handle was. Good to see you back brother. Ya man that was a fun time chillin with you guys and I defiantly had a blast. I was so chroniced out just lovin that shit. There were so many chronic ass joints going around lol my buddy nodded out in one of the chairs. It was a shame u couldn't stay longer. Well fuckin a glad to see your back around shoot me a pm when u get your rights back

Oh ya those are pics of my pre98 bubba I had, stunk so good I'm sure I could use it now for my back. Hopefully I'll get my hands on her again

Latest posts

Latest posts