What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huggie bear, im glad you went back some pages. the last 2 pages are not a good representations of what we'r about here.
we are glad to have you. looks like you have some nice strains to run. good luck. and happy thanksgiving.

Huggie bear

huggie bear, im glad you went back some pages. the last 2 pages are not a good representations of what we'r about here.
we are glad to have you. looks like you have some nice strains to run. good luck. and happy thanksgiving.

Same to you!
The only one of the current stable I have had troubles with was the Skunkmans Oldschool Haze/Skunk #1
She did not work out so well in my tiny fridge but this spring my local outdoor grower is going to toss a few clones in the ground for our private stash.
So far I have enjoyed all my strains and the few chosen people I share with have loved them as well.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys. cold morning, but it should b the nicest day all week.
every one drive safe. and have a great turkey filled day!!!
:wave:

C

camoxnhx

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hope you stomachs and lungs are full today! off to harvest!

Aeroguerilla nice setup!!! cant wait to have a set-up like that!!!! what are you running for lighting? Nice little White Mountain National Forest!!!

E

emerald city

Morning Gang; Happy Thanksgiving......Hope everyone takes a minute to reflect and be thankfull for what you have....[unlike yesterdays attitude]
Im thankfull that:The flooding has stopped,my home is warm,I have 5 pie's from which to choose and enough smoke to get me threw the day.....
Huggie B- welcome, things are usualy more mellow then your first impression...Stick around awhile, for the most part newengland folks are cool, not confrontational.
JGROW-Ive tried to explain Maine medical MJ law to you.There is nothing we can do to legally help you with your search...TOU'S are taken seriously on these boards and we dont need this thread binned.:ying:
Fb...Thanks again for starting this thread,its turned into my bestest place to hang out while burning[tis why i rarely make sense]:blowbubbles:
Doob,missy-B,mgk,camo,archie,hyf,aero,vado,kw[plus h3ad and eddy S] and the rest of you im drawing a mental blank on,Enjoy the day and be safe.From the western mountains of Maine,E/C out :tiphat:

Last edited:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hope you stomachs and lungs are full today! off to harvest!

Aeroguerilla nice setup!!! cant wait to have a set-up like that!!!! what are you running for lighting? Nice little White Mountain National Forest!!!

8kw in the chemsour room and 9kw in the ak room lol white mountain national forest

eddie.saw

wow surprised to see such tension between our new englanders after a few day hiatus.. but since that seems settled...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! :pie: :eggnog:

KarmasWheele

Veteran
rolling up some fattys,getting ready for a day of food,faimly,and football whising my friends a safe and happy turkey day......

E

emerald city

Is there anybody out there ? ?

Is there anybody out there ? ?

Awefull quiet after the horra day...everybody survive their thanksgiving ordeal?? I personally indulged to much..Eat some turkey,Smoke a doob,,try the pies,smoke a doob,eat more pie,smoke a doob,eat more pie etc.Watched the pats kick butt and had a great day..untill..I woked up in the middle of the night hating pie for hours.....Think ill be moving on to cake and cookies over the christmas holiday.....
Wish i had a camera,just finished up ready to h-vst a sweet little mob plant . pix wouldnt do her as much justice as a scratch and sniff would....Also [after switching ferts around and 3 weeks of flooding]got a small batch of Sour D that kinda funked out on me...Might have something to do with my wacked out water chemistry...Sometime ill get a pic up and see if i can get some ideas on how to tweak my skills..
hope alls well with the newengland gang and my Maine-iac bretherian....:tiphat: Later..

archie123

EC,man you still there???dejavue???here ...
just wacked a good looking godberry..2moro a stinky cheese is gonna get it???

wheres my pie????????
A1

over and out///

Hello everyone! 2.5 weeks since the flip...

picture.php

C

camoxnhx

wad up resin!! hows it going man. its cold as fuck but no snow yet. but we are due.

so i havested the HAWAIIAN CRACK 3 days ago and heres some pics! and a few of the Aurora indica in day 49 of flower

Attachments

• DSCF3058.JPG
    DSCF3058.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF3061.JPG
    DSCF3061.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF3046.JPG
    DSCF3046.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 7
  • hk 094
    hk 094