What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Huggie bear

Is it always so angry in the NE forum or is this a recent flare up? I havent been through the first hundred pages or so yet but I was hoping to meet people in my neck of the woods to conversate with.

Amber Trich

Jgrow: LOL- Havent you heard? All the cuts are dirty (take your pick- pm or eagle20)... better buy some seeds, bub ;)

...really though emerald city is our med guru in this thread. he knows about all that legit biz

huggie bear: get ready for a hazing, we're worse to the new people! hope you're not from away... :D just kidding though, it's usually fairly civil..

lets try this...
:smoke out:
this..
:grouphug:
and...
:pie:

G

Ganja D

Is it always so angry in the NE forum or is this a recent flare up? I havent been through the first hundred pages or so yet but I was hoping to meet people in my neck of the woods to conversate with.
Huggie bear,it usually chill here. Lot's of good growers and good peeps.

Hi D,
Congrats on making it to the finish line . . . it must be an amazing feeling of accomplishment and you should be proud.
As for the bad vibes I have to agree with D and EC . . . "Cant we all just get along?" I'd like to say, as a computer geek myself, this site is a place of collective sharing and learning, the online bickering is distracting and moves us farther away from the purpose of this site.
Happy thanksgiving All!!!

G

Guest3498

It's sort of hard to get along when there's a black sheep in the community who keeps starting trouble, over and over again :2cents:

Otto is a standup guy 100%, he's being brutally honest but he's spot on with everything he's said. KW incessantly talks shit over tiffs that happened years ago and it can become very frustrating. I honestly feel like this guy is a liability... but whatever, everybody can't be a good apple... I've had my say.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jgrow, and huggie, you really picked a bad day to start posting. its usually chill in here. just not today.

i hope every one has plenty of weed and turkey for tomorrow :tiphat:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
jgrow, and huggie, you really picked a bad day to start posting. its usually chill in here. just not today.

Agreed! I've seen VERY few spats around here. Let's keep it that way.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of NE. And everywhere else!

jgrow

Ive been following this thread for awhile now, just haven't posted in it. Figured id try one last effort at some assistance with some med quality clones, just about out of meds and my patient needs more.

Lets all forget about the past, focus collectively on the future.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Ive been following this thread for awhile now, just haven't posted in it. Figured id try one last effort at some assistance with some med quality clones, just about out of meds and my patient needs more.

Lets all forget about the past, focus collectively on the future.

it might be a good idea to read the terms of use for these forums. it's not kosher to seek clones either in the open forums or in pm's. not only is it against the terms of use, it's also against the law. no flame.. just sayin..

mgk :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jgrow, your barking up the wrong tree

fuck yes, aero!! fuck yes!!
nice set up there :tiphat:

i hope every one has a good and safe thanksgiving. filled with alot of ganja smoke and turkey... i cant wait to eat.

Huggie bear

Yea I looked over a a bunch of pages and see that now so its all good.
Every group has its days when people just ride that last nerve and around the holidays its amplified ten fold.

But to introduce myself:
I am a newbie grower with a few rounds under my belt and pleased to be here.
Not a medical grower as I do not believe my state recognizes the sleep benefits of the beautiful plant yet for insomniacs like myself.

Current veggin out some killer bagseeds I got from a local grower that had an accidental cross with his feminized harvest this year(Duh never toss local dank with your purchased feminized seeds without sexing first).
along with some MK ultra that I just adore growing and plan to reveg and clone once I have medicinal supply stock piled.
I grow indoors and will be converting over to a Terra Preta dark soil bed once this round finishes up (Flipping to 12/12 this weekend)
Current stable consists of:
Strawberry Cough
Mk Ultra
Kalichakra
Chimera grape fruit x blueberry cross
White widow
La Woman
skunk 1 x Thai haze old school cross
Killer bagseed

Planned projects for the future consist of grafting several of these strains to a few mothers once all grown out to conserve space. also allowing for perpetual harvest of of them all. and the before mention Dark soil bed of course.

Future purchases on my list of "must have" seeds included:
Reserva Privada Sour Kush
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush
DNA Genetics Chocolope
Barneys Farm LSD
G13 Labs Pineapple Express
REZ Dog's Sour Diesel

About myself I am a laid back toker that wishes our chosen vice wasnt something that required screen names and anonymity in order to safely chat about it. Perhaps someday meeting in a cafe for coffee and bong hits will be allowed but for now here we are.
I love gardening of all sorts and am very open to input on my grows and expanding my knowledge of this craft.
Pleasure to meet you all and remind me not to piss you off lol