What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys :wave:
we might need acouple more ideas for the logo, the stoned moose, driving a truck w weeds and shit, is kind of alot going on.
on the other hand i was thinking, of taking some new england grower photos, and incorporate them into the logo. as a background maybe the new england states above it, w new england growers across. its kinda simple.
please send some ideas, i want everyone to have a part in this. :tiphat:

archie123

:smokeit:Maynard,had 2 be around the same time????,,needed some autos to try this summer.. should be fun???yea my sb, about the same ,3rd wk vg?it's in w/godberry&some sour diesel's.....we will see what happens???

FB,way i see it anything is better than whats there????
it's all cool that we have a place....been a real help to me.......keep m green//////A1

G

good drown

some guy posted some sour bubble and sour lifesavor pics at 60 days of flower, anyone running bogs shit should go take a gander, i reckon..

EDIT: WRONG FORUM, I AM RETARDED!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I have a question regarding trich examination. Should I take a random sample from a bud to check out? It would be near impossible for me to examine the plant whilst the sample was still on the plant.

mgk :thinking:

G

Ganja D

I have a question regarding trich examination. Should I take a random sample from a bud to check out? It would be near impossible for me to examine the plant whilst the sample was still on the plant.

mgk :thinking:
The sample can still be on the plant. Or you can cut of a small bud to look at, either way is fine. Get a little handheld micrascope from radioshack.

H

heavy dank nugg

doing the rounds with the lastest larry pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fb you know whats up bro...hit me up.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys.
looks great, HDN.
ganjaD, always a pleasure.
i hope everyones weekend is going good. we got some nice weather this round. i could get used to this...
i had a great day, chilled, made BHO, smoked some bubble mixed with that. video games all day.
my plants are looking good. i need to make another trip to the store for more pots. most are in solo cups, and need transplanting.

G

Ganja D

Hey guys. A good friends friend who I met today is opening a hydro store in S Portland by the end of May.
After chatting with him for a few hours today I beleve it will be the best store in New England. The owner is an officially regestered master gardener with experience using all the products and equipment he will be selling.
His knowledge and simplified way of explaining it was very impressive. He will have the best selection and prices around and if you mention me he'll hook you up.
He was talking about having weekly gardening clinics for cloning, hydro,aero,etc. Very cool stuff very cool guy.
He will have the same products the store he currently manages carries and their one of the largest hydro stores in Humboldt county.
Let me know what you guys think. I have no vested interest in this, just trying to help a friend and think this will be very good for growers in NE, he seems to really give a fuck about education and helping people be better growers.

Peace

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Whats up NE,

I haven't showed my face around here as much as I should have lately but everything is looking great!

FB, BHO and some melty bubble always makes for a great afternoon. How did you like the smart and air pots? your stuff is looking better and better everyday man, keep it up!

Ganja D, sounds like your friend is heading in the right direction, especially now with the new law changes, being able to interact with actual customers thru clinics and demos seems a bit more reasonable now.

Maynard, I have recently in the past year added a couple H+G products to my garden, 3 to be exact, Root excelurator which will now never leave my garden, Shooting powder still playing around with the stuff but I think I found a way to use it that I like, and Multizyme which to be honest i wasn't impressed with. All in All i am impressed enough to run their full line for a run come next fall.

Enjoy the beautiful weather:)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ottoman, :wave:
thats the way to start a page off. well done. i like the smart pots alot. working on doing the full switch. ive been trying H + G as well. i was using rhizzo from canna, and once i tried the root excell, i was sold. its way better then rhizzo. i got shooting powder too, i havent tryed it yet. bcuz ive been using kool bloom powder and dont want to mix them.
that black bubba looks great!! :tiphat:

another beautiful day. i hope you all enjoy it!1

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Nice pics otto.
I'm thinking it's time to try some air pots for my self, but damn they're pricey!
Also time to get me some roots excel, this stuff sounds like a must have these days.
Agreed, FB, it's another beautiful day, I'm headed out for some outside plot exploration this weekend!

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
What the fuck it's hot as shit... I don't have my AC yet so my cabinet is at 90 degrees... :badday:

At least I'm not far into flower... I'll definitely have to find an AC in the next few weeks so this doesn't happen again.

archie123

:wave:Good morning NE
another nice 1,enjoy all....wake&bake

GMG,here that about the heat,the lady's don't know what to think??

keep ya lady's cool,and don't burn ur ur winter skin?????

bluebuds

hope its an early planting season outdoors!!! lets keep our fingers crossed for warm weather in april and october!!! would be nice to have a longer grow season outdoors -bluebuds

H

heavy dank nugg

c+ x alpha diesel
pheno 1 and 2 .1 is keeper 2 is pretty good.

picture.php

picture.php

casey blueberry pheno

picture.php

larry

picture.php

ecsd

picture.php

and another pheno1 c+ x alpha

picture.php

MrbluntFaced, im all indoors now, but acouple of people were talking about starting their outdoors, inside last week. that should give you time to veg them nicely and sex them out before they go outdoors.

:thank you:

How long does one usually veg for in preparation for an outdoor grow? More specifically, how long does one usually veg for in preparation for a NE outdoor grow ;)?