What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

good am,everybody above water????call ur local hooker if u need a pump!!!!!!!just ain't none???im good, but my 85 yo mom is'nt liking it.pump ref??sorry a little early?not 4 me just got back w/mom??/she dislikes my house???wants to go home to no elec,an a shit filled bsmt???she'll tire???im cranker than her???she is looking forward to the tomatos i've started????yea

welcome to all,lets go for dry and dusty??need a new digi cam who likes theirs and would buy another???brand mod#,,,tia......A1

Thanks for the welcoming! :D

I've got lots of questions for you seasoned NE growers! To begin, around what date is it safe to start planting outdoors?

Ooooow I'm so excited!!! :joint:

good am,everybody above water????call ur local hooker if u need a pump!!!!!!!just ain't none???im good, but my 85 yo mom is'nt liking it.pump ref??sorry a little early?not 4 me just got back w/mom??/she dislikes my house???wants to go home to no elec,an a shit filled bsmt???she'll tire???im cranker than her???she is looking forward to the tomatos i've started????yea

welcome to all,lets go for dry and dusty??need a new digi cam who likes theirs and would buy another???brand mod#,,,tia......A1

Gimme some of what yer smokin :tiphat:

bluebuds

i think the sd grower from maine got busted. sad as it is pretty sure i heard of a large scale operation shut down. heard from some locals that guy up there in maine was one of the big sd growers. just my .02$ they never did give a name with the bust so maybe hes still out there someweres... -bluebuds

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning new england,

arch, i didnt get flooded, i live on a hill... my backyard looks like a pond tho. and my pit loves to go digg in the mud puddles. as for camera, i have a sony cybershot 12.1 it was about 150, but there is a better version with more zoom, and probably does macros (mine doesnt)

MrbluntFaced, im all indoors now, but acouple of people were talking about starting their outdoors, inside last week. that should give you time to veg them nicely and sex them out before they go outdoors.

ill take some pictures today, whitberry's looking good. and the dutchgrowns are coming along.

archie123

FB,yea my buddy has 1,great pics,crazy memory sticks?im loaded w/sd cards..would like 2 find a compatable???them sonys are sweet though?

the dtdz,are kicking it,loving life??/

trying 2 buy a new light?can't find anybody that has everthing i need and shiping will set u back????

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Well, I'm 30 days into flower with my first 3 plants this year.. planned on 4, but my Doublebubbleberry turned out to be a male. I have 1 Whiteberry and 1 NL#9 (auto'd and it wasn't sposed to be an autoflower) and 1 Swiss Cheese X unknown pollen doner. Here's some pics..

White Berry at 30 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NL#9 (Sagarmatha)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Swiss Cheese X unknown (not very photogenic.. maybe better in a couple weeks..)
picture.php

Also in closet is 1 Nirvana Swiss Cheese and 1 G13 Pineapple Express..

mgk :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
And that leads me to my next question.. when I post pictures, whey do they come up as thumbnails vs full size pics like most folks?

mgk :chin:

there.. that's better..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maynardG, great pictures, your whiteberrys about 2 weeks ahead of my clone.
and for the pictures, i go to my album in a different window, and copy paste the BB code, under the picture, to the thread. i think your adding yours as attactments.

my whiteberrys and c99s are starting to stackup and look good. kinda hurting for a harvest. CH9's are almost there. im gonna load acouple pictures now.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tent number 2 update. plus a later flowering CH9

-=- tent 2
picture.php

-=- whiteberry
picture.php

-=- skunk
picture.php

-=- ch9 day 52
picture.php

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
maynardG, great pictures, your whiteberrys about 2 weeks ahead of my clone.
and for the pictures, i go to my album in a different window, and copy paste the BB code, under the picture, to the thread. i think your adding yours as attactments.

Thanks FB.. I got that post all doctored up with full size pics now.. that's cool..

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
A few bull body shots (as long as I got me camera out)
All at 30 days

NL#9 (19 inches)

picture.php

White Berry (37 inches.. one in the foreground)

picture.php

Swiss Cheese X ? (42 inches.. lots of bud sites)

picture.php

2 more weeks on the NL9 (I hope)

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
maynardG,

my whiteberrys and c99s are starting to stackup and look good. kinda hurting for a harvest. CH9's are almost there. im gonna load acouple pictures now.

I compared my current 30 day photos to the ones I did last year and it seems they are not developing at the rate they did last time. I am doing so many thing different this time, who knows which variable is responsible for the difference. My 3 week pictures from the previous grow look about the same as my 30 day shots this time around. Hopefully, they'll still come out about the same. I'm not in a big hurry with them as I'm going to be able to harvest the NL9 first and have some smoke (that I dint have to pay for) to get me thru till it's ready.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
what a nice day! i hope everyone is enjoying the weather, and its supposed to get better!

maynardG, great pics, you should have some good smoke soon. nothing more rewarding then smoking a harvest you worked months on.

i was low on weed, i got some from a friend... shit sucks. i hate smoking weed thats not at least as good as the weed i grow. i dont even want to smoke this shit. ill make some hash or BHO with it. ill have a harvest done soon. about another week.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
:wave:

i was low on weed, i got some from a friend... shit sucks. i hate smoking weed thats not at least as good as the weed i grow. i dont even want to smoke this shit. ill make some hash or BHO with it. ill have a harvest done soon. about another week.

I'm fortunate enough to have a good friend that grows and is being a little charitable (at 300z) to get me thru. He's also greatful to have gotten his hands on a Whiteberry clone. After he saw the pics of my last grow, he got a little more excited about the strain. Should be quite a bit of it available in western Maine soon. He's got some interesting strains too. I got an Agent Orange (orangiest pot i've ever seen.. both in smell and color) as well as a strain they call 'LemonWreck'.. (lemon skunk x trainwreck) which is as much lemon as the AO is orange. He's also got a Strawberry/Ak47 strain he runs.. it's a little stretchy for me, but I might get one and try an lst on it and see how it goes. Hang in bud! Won't be long now...

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I've got twins! My DNA LA Woman (freebie seed) popped 2 plants! Not quite sure what to do.. I'm inclined to let it do it's thing.. I'll post pics as it develops..

mgk :yummy:

archie123

MGK,congrats,?got some dna beans,law,lemon sknk, rocklock??sharkbreath runing now,,,hear diferent opps?on them...??will watch..sb,looks strong it's a fem bean???

FB,sweet day,,,thanks man 4 the offer??? know about the local???wat ya gonna do not med,i think not,make the best of it???trimed a test bud off ol stnky,10 g 1/2 dry..crazy dence...led light???finealy found an it grow shop that cares,new toys on the way

moms back @home,,,TFG

hows the logo going?got a pk of safari mix ??if that helps???

great weather ENJOY ALL

keep it green

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
MGK,congrats,?got some dna beans,law,lemon sknk, rocklock??sharkbreath runing now,,,hear diferent opps?on them...??will watch..sb,looks strong it's a fem bean???

Sounds like we do our bean orders from the same place. I have all the DNA's that you mentioned. I have cracked all but the lemon skunk and the sharksbreath. I gave the Lemon Sk to a friend that can handle the stretch of that strain. I have not cracked the Sharksbreath yet. My Rocklock is in it's 3rd week of veg and is looking real good. I'll be transplanting her this weekend.