What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving!!

get lit! eat!

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving. Hopefully, there are no annoying family members bugging you. and stay lit!

Its been a while since I threw a pic up. here we go!
This is a 1k HPS in Raptor hood. it's a mixed bag but mostly Thor's Hammer but some GG4 and a couple others.
These are the first ladies from clone to flower in my super soil. they are loving it. Super happy. Can't wait till this one is all done.

picture.php

:tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey-O :wave:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was Great no annoying family, just good times... Now we need to deal with all that painful X-mas music. SMH.

Does anyone here blow and repair glass? I have a bong that broke, the base and joint broke. I was told it would need to be lathed at the base to fix it. It was one of my favorite pieces. Pretty butthurt it broke.

It's Ancient Alien Friday!! Man, I love this show.

I got a bunch of sweet black Friday video game deals. got me fallout4, mortal kombat, Starwars battlefront2, zombie maps for COD BO3, and for the kid in me Crash Bandicoot. I didnt buy anything else for black Friday. Just loaded w cheap games.

Did anyone else get some sweet deals?

Last edited:
Hi guys also UK grower here, in fact it's my first grow and my first scrog grow, 2 plant scrog 600w hps unfortunately I have not got enough time to veg any more and today is day one flower going to feed half strength bloom nutrients today.... Hopefully my screen fills up during the strech. They are 9 weeks from seed and are "bagseed" DSC_1649.jpg

DSC_1648.jpg

DSC_1647.jpg

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys also UK grower here, in fact it's my first grow and my first scrog grow, 2 plant scrog 600w hps unfortunately I have not got enough time to veg any more and today is day one flower going to feed half strength bloom nutrients today.... Hopefully my screen fills up during the strech. They are 9 weeks from seed and are "bagseed" View attachment 478962

View attachment 478963

View attachment 478964

Hey, thanks for sharing. I saw you mentioned the UK; Our group is New England, USA. But feel free to chat, share and ask questions. We have alot of really talented growers in this area that can help out.

Its always great to see a new grow start. your plants look healthy, keep up the great work. It will definitely pay off.

Thanks man hopefully they do pay off and thanks for stopping by, and stupid me �� haha I though it was England UK.... :stoned.... But yeah will defo be sticking around gathering information and receiving great advice thanks bro �� , do u think I cud achieve 3oz a plant at harvest.... It is there first day flower today and will still be tucking first 2-3 weeks of strech just curious that's all as its my first run

my first grow and first scrog grow. . . Ok so a few more details... I'm in a 1.2m grow tent with a 4"rvk extraction fan and filter and austic ducting using 600w hps, temps stay between 74f and 79f. I'm using two 30L tubs and scrog screen is around 8" from top of pots . I am growing 2 "BAGSEED" in jacks magic compost only fed with plain water untill I flower then I will introduce iconic bloom and buddhas tree pk and flush the last week or 2 before chop.... My plants are around 9 weeks from seed and have pre flowers so I'm pritty sure they are both females, anyway this is my first grow and my first scrog grow so basically just want some feedback on what people think so far... all and any advice will be much appreciated....... Could I yeild 3oz a plant ? Today is first day flower

Mengsk

Your setup is looking great. Vegging for 9 weeks takes a lot of patience can't blame you for flipping now. Next time you can add 1-2 plants. At either extreme you could easily fill that screen from corner to corner and yield twice the bud with one plant provided enough veg time. Then you would be waiting another month with no harvest. Or you could stuff what dozens of plants in there with no veg time. Somewhere in the middle of those is probably best when you consider preference, time, work involved, yield etc. I feel like it is hard to guess but if you keep all the growing tips flat under the screen and then even with one another so the light can be kept close to a flat canopy 3oz a plant or 6oz total is doable I'd say.

Yeah thanks mate appreciate it I was hoping 6oz wud be the lowest there is 2 plants in there, but I'll stil be happy with what I get I just want to have made it worth my while with the long veg n all time cost ect. And yeah haha its been hard waiting all this time ��

And yeah I know what you mean with the sog style grow with many littler plants but I'd have to go from clone using that many seeds wud codst me a fortune �� and don't no anyone with clones and probs wudnt trust getting them off anyone I think ordering seeds is easier and safer so then no one knows haha

Well woke up this morning to turn on my light and my plants just don't look very health to me but give them ther first dose of bloom nutrients at half strength hopefully they start looking a little better and start growing abit better to received_274201319958698.jpg

received_1948961048523624.jpg

received_524878961314520.jpg

received_1980073888774997.jpg

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is everyone?!

tis the season for indoors!
I'm happy with how things are going. the temps have been perfect. i have added a heater when needed.

Its been 16 days since the last post. these should be ready for the new year. Again this light is mainly Thor's Hammer. there is also Blue cheese, GG4, Sour bubble. Man-o-man I love this super soil!!!

-=- Raptor 1k
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- swinging thors hammer
picture.php

-=- thor
picture.php

:tiphat:

Look nice my friend wish I had the space. Also wish I dun 4plants instead of just the 2 to cut the veg time in half a wy your grow looks awsome..... Love my blue cheese ☺

Phished880

Hello fellow New Englanders. I’m a new grower(about to start 1st indoor).
I look forward to asking fellow “neighbors” a bunch of ?s