What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I haven't been in a few, but having done both in the same year - I liked the vibe in May way more than Sept. Maybe because the core of the crowd was all the same folks, burnt out from a summer on the road. There was a sketchiness in the fall that wasn't there in the spring.

JointOperation

im just not into the entire scene anymore.. the scene used to be more chill laid back even the cops were more chilled out.. security was chill. .. lets pass around some nugs.. exchange numbers.. trade clones or seeds.. and youd meet alot of trustworthy good dudes.. now.. its like everyone that is on ANY OF THESE FORUMS.. no matter who they are.. show up.. and try to pry into everyone elses business.. i had people like dude did u grow this bud? im like nah man my buddy did.. then hes like ooo ya .. 600s or 1000s.. what nutes.. soil or hydro? was it flushed? or? im like dude MY BUDDY GREW IT.. thats all . u dont need to know my first middle and last name.. my address and social security number to take a few rips off my joint right? i actually said that and he got offended. man i was just trying to be friendly.. i was like ya man.. but friendly and nosey are 2 different things.. lol alot of wierd dudes ..

but ya when these events started they were a good time.. now i find myself paranoid watching my shit.. and having to make sure im not getting my drink dosed..

anyone see the girl in a rainbow dress passed out with her hulahoop still around her waist? found out later from my security buddy... that they think she was dosed with the date rape drug GHB or watever.. but she wouldnt say anything.. she only said she couldnt remember anything and didnt drink any alcohol. lol she was like 18-21? lol i thought when i walked by her . i said man.. someone didnt make it very far lol.. 1 hula. 2 hula.. ok sleepy time haha..

ill stick to bonnaroo and good shows.. but no more of these little retarded things.. lol..

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Hahaha word up joint. I think i might check out vibes this year never been to that one but from what i hear its a good time. I saw so much hay smelling home grown with pretty much zero resin and had a dude tell me its some Moby Dick Kush Haze and it felt so right to chuckle in front of him. He handed me the bowl and said "this is going to fuck you up" and i passed on it and i rolled up a doobie of some OG x DSD and he took a few rips off it. After i hit up the solar cafe for a coffee and grilled cheese and walk back to the fire and dude was passed the fuck out. Gave his numb body a head nod and chuckled. But i wasnt impressed by any of the flowers or oil up there and the bubble was super low grade so i just kept the compound smoked up on my stuff.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Last time I went some dudes were stealing peoples food and beer and leaving a steamy shit in their place. Imagine that - sticking your hand in your cooler for a PBR and coming up with a fistful of that.

v7ej207

Last time I went some dudes were stealing peoples food and beer and leaving a steamy shit in their place. Imagine that - sticking your hand in your cooler for a PBR and coming up with a fistful of that.
Is there really a difference between a PBR and fist full of that?:biggrin:
WTF is wrong with people these days?

SSDD 47 Days

picture.php

JointOperation

Yup.. a bunch of garbage bud. and oil and bubble for garbage prices.. its funny kuz i thought it was going to be like the times before.. and the scene is changing fast.. now with medical . and legalization around the corner.. all these lil kids.. and old old pervs.. are on the prowl.. they grow crappy shit.. make shitty unpurged bho.. and go around acting like they are some big time commercial warehouse grower.. this shit will put you on you ass..? i laughed too.. had people calling shit cookies.. wen u could tell it wasnt.. had people telling me all about there grow setups.. wen i didnt even ask.. i mean really it was a shit show .. anyone wana make money robbing people and being a drity fucking ripper.. you just make there job easier. just go to the shows.. the idiots talk your ear off all night about there shit.. then u just follow them home!.. i swear if the cops dont make some big busts because of loud mouths at the creek. ill be really surprised.

coldcanna

Veteran
Beautiful weekend here in NE, anybody else taking advantage to get there ladies out? I put my bigger ones out last weekend and they blew up already, transplanted the smaller girls out earlier today hopefully they won't be too far behind.

Beautiful weekend here in NE, anybody else taking advantage to get there ladies out? I put my bigger ones out last weekend and they blew up already, transplanted the smaller girls out earlier today hopefully they won't be too far behind.

I actually got some out on time this season! Hopefully the weather holds so they have a chance to acclimate

coldcanna

Veteran
Those are some nice lookin plants man, I see a lot of people on here are running the Deadhead Og. Did you get seeds from Cali Connection, and whats she like to run?

Stinkymutt

Sand

Sand

Has anyone here mixed a small amount of sand in their soil ? I ask in this thread because of our type of sand here . Its hard to explain but we dont have the granite type sand , its more of a silty gravel dust sand (awsome sand castle sand) . Any way I tried it with 2 buckets because I ran out of Potting soil and perlite . They are filled with composted cow manure , peat moss , and small amount of sand . Is there an advantage to adding this type of sand other than draining ? I dont plan on making this a new soil mix , just had to use what I had in a pinch .
peace
mutt

Those are some nice lookin plants man, I see a lot of people on here are running the Deadhead Og. Did you get seeds from Cali Connection, and whats she like to run?
I got it as a cutting ..she smell so for piney lemon...Im not sure the flower time..so far I have run it twice, the first 65 days, second is at 9 weeks and counting, for some reason its taking forever.

Stinkymutt

right on

right on

Maybe take it easy on sand that compacts that well mutt.
Right on I think I put about a quart container in a 5 gal. bucket . Ill see what happens but it doesnt seem to drain well now that I have done it. Oh well glad I have drain holes in buckets .

Latest posts

Latest posts