Finding my way back home
Veteran
Oh by the way,

LET'S GO BRU-INS!

B's and Habs, game one, right now!!!!!

2 of the original 6.

After the B's and Wings,

Also 2 of the original 6

Doesn't get any better than this as a hockey fan!!!

oops fortot the avatar.

It's the ONLY time I change it.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
What a game last night! thought the B's were gonna take it back but the C'nucks and there damn powerplay score.

EastCoastCookieWreck

Genotype: ECSD x Cookie Wreck

Flower: Day 49

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just found this thread and wanted to say hello from our northernmost east coast state :)

what have you guys had luck with outside?

can't wait for spring to get here and hope you all are well !

Welcome to the New England Growers and Medical Users thread. :tiphat:

Outdoors in new england can be hard if you dont have the right strain. September can make or break an outdoor grow. the sooner you can finish the better, bcuz if september is wet, your plants will end up moldy.
Again strain selection is key. acouple years back i got my hands on a great AK-47 clone that was pretty much mold proof. unfortunately, i no longer have the strain, but i hope its still around.

ECH, KILLER looking plants as always, how long to you plan on taking that EastCoastCookieWreck?

Last night was a shitty loss, the Bruins out shot them by alot. there were many goals that just missed. VERY suspensful. but i really hope we find the groove and win. After such a great regular season, I want to see the Bruins take the cup.

I just got some AWESOME BlackBerry Kush from a friend. :dance013: I took out the old 2 footer(BONG) :laughing: Its a great combo! :biggrin:

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ FatBlunt: Thanks brotherman. Rusty from CannaVenture said to run her a full 10 weeks so im at day 52 now so a few more weeks left. Her coloration is really starting to show in the leaves and in the calyx. Resin is now hitting hard on this pretty lady for sure. Thought she was pumpin out resin earlier in her life cycle but now shes on overdrive. Looks to be a low yielder maybe 2 ounces dried... But we will see.

EastCoastCookieWreck Day 52
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

Stinkymutt

harlequin and killer queen

harlequin and killer queen

killer queen

Harlequin
Cant wait to see both of these in flower . And kind of excited to try the medical qualities of harlequin !
Peace
Mutt

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Grynch: Thanks for the kind words. it took many moons for me to get were im at growing level wise. With my trial and errors, being humble, educating myself, and my brothers from other mothers here on icmag. Good group of people in this thread old and new. word up

Now for the good stuff...

OG x DSD (GRS)

Genotype: OG Kush x Double Strawberry Diesel @53

picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones x EastCoastSourDiesel (PUS) @53
picture.php

picture.php

Chem 4 x (Nevilles Haze x Mango) @53
picture.php

Last edited:

Tyga

Veteran
Anybody hear anymore news on MA
Med scene? Is caregiving going to be able to go down or is everything going to be handled by dispensaries unless you are in a "financial hardship"?

mrgrynch

Mentally Disturbed
ICMag Donor
It's not just financial hardship. It's also the hardship that no dispensaries are open yet. Right now just about anyone can get a hardship caregiver license. You can only have one patient though, which can be yourself.

Tyga

Veteran
It's not just financial hardship. It's also the hardship that no dispensaries are open yet. Right now just about anyone can get a hardship caregiver license. You can only have one patient though, which can be yourself.

Thanks grynch! Im aware of that, I was more speaking on when the dispensaries are up and running whats going to change as far as patients growing their own and patients asigning their own caregivers.

mrgrynch

Mentally Disturbed
ICMag Donor
Ahh! Not much will change once the dispensaries are open. You will still be able to grow if you are too far away from a dispensary, have financial hardship or cannot drive. In that case you can also designate one caregiver. It's just that right now it's much easier to get caregiver license.

JointOperation

Ahh! Not much will change once the dispensaries are open. You will still be able to grow if you are too far away from a dispensary, have financial hardship or cannot drive. In that case you can also designate one caregiver. It's just that right now it's much easier to get caregiver license.

i was told financial hardship is going to be the onlyyyyy reason you can grow your own.. and from what i heard.. the dispensaries are going to do deliveries.. and ontop of that.. people that have financial hardship rights to grow.... will get a discount on meds so that they dont grow there own.

basicly.. trying to make it so there is very limited growers..

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
i know in RI they tryed to pass something like this but it didnt go through. Im sure this wont go to far. I cant remember the advocy group for MA for the patients but i know there fighting this bill. TBH i think it is non sense because i care for a cancer patient and with all the money she is spending for the doctors, providing for her children and then being able to pay for meds at a dispensaries isnt even in her budget.

But only time will tell but i dont see them passing that bill its inhumane

E.C. Haze

Rolldaddy

@ east coast. IMO RI is much more flexible than Ma. From what I understand jointoperation is on point with what Ma is trying to do. Since Ma is trying to keep a tighter grip on things to have more control, they want the dispensaries producing instead of people growing there own. Specially in the bigger money towns that don't want people growing in those communities. I even heard that people that qualify for financial hardships in those towns, if patients still don't afford discounted meds the local dispensaries will even give out certain amounts of meds to them at no cost so that they can close that loophole.

It's a bit redic but I guess we will see. Good luck everyone and Tyga

Latest posts

Latest posts