What's new

New ECSD, Williams Wonder, Deep Chunk, Sharon, and Space Queen budshots

G

Interesting to hear about the chems as appose to organic...with a nice flush of course, I wonderr if the flavor is better growing the diesel with chems?

G

Hotdamn!! :eek: .....thanks for all the great comments guys! :smile:

Yep Smokey, it's on now! I should be seeing you soon. :joint:

Thanks Okie...... :wink:

Thanks at0mic .......And yes, the others are cool too. :biglaugh:

Whats up ograskal :wave: Thanks!....I think your pics and plants are some of the best on IC/OG.:yes:

Thanks Grat3fulH3ad :D

Hey Bush.....I love 'em all :yummy: As long as it's tasty and potent......I'll bite.

TRhanks Nugs of Science.....I owe a lot of my lineup to this guy \/ \/ \/

Rez!!!!! Things are getting Super-Duper around here! :friends:

Thanks bartender....happy smokes to you too! :smile:

Wow thank you strain_searcher.....thats a nice compliment. :wink:

Ah...in walks CC :wave: Brain Damage!!! LOL......I'm already I walking zombie! :bashhead: What have you been up to?....got any plants going??

Sorry KGB47, these gals are seedless. Rez is working on WW seeds for release later this year I think.....thats your best bet. :smile:

Hey pseudochile.....The sharon tastes "peach-like" to me.....sorta fresh/peachy/skunky???? Thats the best I can describe it.

hallucinogen and hansel....thanks! :smile:

Thanks mike.....I'm not too lucky.....I just have great friends! :friends: :canabis:

Thank you v1ru5, thank you :smile:

Whats up Bodhi! Thanks man, your no slouch yourself! :cool: For my pics, all I do is wait until the light goes out, grab a flashlight and shine on your "subject" indirectly. Then I just snap away in macro mode with the flash on, the closer I am, the lower I set the exposure. I use a Nikon coolpix 3100, they rock! :headbange

Thats what I'm thinking Steel_Canaries......ECSD and it's kin seem to do better grown with chems. Yes, a nice flush can give you super clean smoke, even with chems. I personally prefered the way Rez's tasted(chem) compared to my 1st batch(organic).

Thanks JustSayGrow :wink:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Jimmynitz said:
ECSD and it's kin seem to do better grown with chems. Yes, a nice flush can give you super clean smoke, even with chems. I personally prefered the way Rez's tasted(chem) compared to my 1st batch(organic).

Thanks JustSayGrow :wink:

Never heard that before...great job jimmy

G

Yep pseudochile, all's peachy so far :canabis:

Thanks Chucky! :wink:

:wave: sunnyside......Sour Diesel is supposed to have Dawg(aka Chem Dawg) in it. Dawg is a killer plant I've heard, that thrives on chem/hydro over organics.....hence the "chem" in it's name. The Sour Diesel has this trait too.....but that doesn't mean you can't get killer smoke if grown organic.

Thanks Bigmo.......Sharon is the 1st pic on the 1st page. :joint:

G

Dawg? Hey jimmydawg what is this "Dawg"?

You mean, it's a pheno or it is present in all SD plants? e.g. all SD's are Dawgs?

-your homedawg v1ru5dawg

PS. Dawg.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man, I have a bunch of exciting shit vegging right now...

The next round will be 3 ECSDs, some Apollo Mist (Rez' Apollo11 X Kali Mist), and Big Money (a TRC strain with HUGE fat ass leaves!), and Rez' Cindy 99 (pineapple) clone.

After that we have more ECSD (of course) Sharon, Schrom and William's Wonder.

G

Hey CC, your not tired of the ECSD yet?

Our gardens are quite simular, (how'd that happen?).

Jimmy looking foward to hooking up!

G

Man I hope my plants look like that when they get further into flowering! Good job.

Bodhi

well dizaam jimmy you got it goin' on bro :cool: I just checked out your latest ECSD offerings and they were just mouthwatering! Rez is entering east coast sour d in the icmag 4/20 cup right? geeze I wonder what the chances are of me catching some scraps if I lounge around long enough lol :D

G

A few of us are entering ECSD,just in case the mail service gets ahold of some (like they did last yer,fuckers!)
Expect other surprises,as well....God willing.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Keep up the pics Jimmy, we cant get enough!!
Wow such contrasting bud characteristics...all look excelent in their own way!!