What's new

New ECSD, Williams Wonder, Deep Chunk, Sharon, and Space Queen budshots

G

Hey everybody :wave: Its been a while since I posted any pics, so here it goes! :canabis: This is my second grow of these clone-only plants, with the exception of Space Queen which is from seed....the last of my SQ f3's that I made around 6 yrs ago.
1st up is the Sharon, just days from harvest. This stuff gives a strong lethargic high, like smoking percocets and xanex....kinda peachy smelling and tasting. :yummy:

Williams Wonder at 43 days.....sweet and stanky!! She's a mostly indica with a bit of a head high under all the relaxation:yes: Plus, she grows fat-ass, stinky nuggets......did I mention she's stinky?!?! :biglaugh:

Sour Diesel at 29 days......I love her!! On this grow I'm using chem ferts instead of organic for the SD's....and so far I can smell a difference. The last organic SD's I grew took on more of the diesel smell and taste. These chem grow one's are smelling more lemony-sweet. :wink:.....this is how I remember Rezdog's Sour Diesel smelling/tasting:yes: You can see signs of heat stress on upper buds of the SD's and some other plants in my garden due to my light upgrade....was 800w of mh, now 1000w hps which I got almost 2 wks ago. Just yesterday I picked up a 465 cfm blower and hooked it up to my new light, the lone 265 cfm I had in there was not cutting it at all! Now, its MUCH better in there, it's almost chilly sometimes when the osc. fan hits me! :biglaugh:

More to come!

G

Deep Chunk at 43 days....this particular DC is a pheno I kept from my 1st seed grow of DC months ago...mommy won me POTM :smile: She has a rich smell and taste, earthy, hashy, and coffee. The high is my favorite part.....very relaxing with goofiness :joint: :wave: :wave: Many times after smoking DC, I find myself grinning at nothing, at the same time feeling a really nice body high. The only thing with my pheno is that it's VERY nute sensitve, definitly with nitrogen. I'm still fine-tunning this gal.......but she's still purty IMO!! :canabis:

Space Queen at 37 days.....with C-99 x Romulan, you know something will be good....and she is! :yummy: I grew SQ for a few yrs in a row, like 6 or so yrs ago.....it was time for her to come back :wink: So far, this pheno has a fresh/perfumey smell, with a stink thats getting stronger. She's starting to look sexy!! :whip:

G

What a show! Cooking with real gas now Jimmy. Nice to see what your up to these days. Looks like all those strains are dialed in.

G

mmmm... ::drool:: holy shit that sharon looks gorgeous !! and that deep chunk too.... and i guess the others are cool too.. <---sarcasm

ograskal

Veteran
Damn Jimmy, those are some Very Beautiful Budshots! You definately got Skillz with the Camera and In the garden. Keep up the great work bro!! Peace~ograskal

Looking very goood Jimmy!

That first Williams really takes out for her name, looking Wonderfull!!

I love those 'bubble grownth' strains, but the pointy pistils style is great too, i started noticing these with JLP's Cindy Haze's phenos, you gotta love them/him! ;)

S

strain_searcher

Best pics I have seen in a while. You really know what you are doing. Great pics!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this a show about brain damage? hahaha!
Man, you're going to be a walking zombie soon :joint: Very nice looking ladies :smile:
Carry on!
peace,
cc

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
WOW! Great job on those Jim. Those Williams Wonder are beautiful and hard to come by. If you find a seed or two I'd love to take them off your hands.You just can't find the genuine WW on every street corner. :canabis:

when you say the sharon has peach undertones is that noticeable to the casual smoker or is that just a guess as to place the taste/smell? i HAVE always wanted a strain that tasted of peaches but it almost sounds more like peach asprin tasting?

G

LOL, those pics are really really good.

And the strains.. well, top class, top class.

Jimmynitz, i envy you ;(

Bodhi

:jawdrop:
amazing...just wow...I just spent a good ten minutes leaning towards the screen, face in hand, staring at those pics. and now my jaw kinda hurts lol but it was oh so worth it :cool: Gorgreous buds Jimmy, and breathtaking photos...you take beautifully composed shots with great focus and nice lighting. A pleasure to look at man seriously!

keep growin' strong!
-bodhi