What's new

New digs--first attempt

sonoma

GDW- 8ish was the tally. A little over 1 per 1000w. Fair, but I think it could be better.
gottt it- 3-600's per 4x8 tray...thanks
In Vino Veritas-it's been a long time since I've used those, but they were smaller than the one gallon, they may have been 1/2 gallon, everything had to be small in the shed, well except for the yield. Thanks, I wish the same for you and yours.

Sonoma - great work and thanks for taking the time to document your grow and then to share it with us.

I have a question, you mentioned that you were veggin for about two weeks. Do you always veg for 2 weeks? About how tall are your plants before they flower? and how tall are they when they finish? and finally, on average, about how much do you get per plant?

Thanks!

Thanks!!

sonoma

extinctx11- Hey, no spray for fungi.
gottt it- 8-ish
Bean Bagpipe-well it varies, with most strains, 2 weeks is too long, but for short indica types 2 weeks is usually necessary. I like to have them about 12 inches before onset, but thats if they're showing good growth. Also, I feed them veg food for the first week of bloom to get a little more height. But, some strains, like trainwreck, no veg time is required, as long as they have good roots, and are showing new growth. They end up at around 3 feet, but if you let trainwreck veg for 2 weeks, they may finish at 6 feet. I have some purples that finish at about 1 foot tall and 1 foot wide. I'm not sure which way is better, but both ways work. The bigger the plant, the more room it takes up, the smaller the plant, the more plants you can put in. Smaller plants are easier to control and clean, bigger plants are more impressive. I do it both ways, and sometimes not on purpose. As far as weight, 1-2 lbs per 1000 watts. per plant is hard to say. 24 grams per plant average. Based on 8 total, and 36 plants per 4x8 tray.

Happy new year!!!