What's new

new design

SuperLarry

the sativas were in the system half the time as the bubba and speed queen. they just really boomed. ideally i would want just one strain in this system, but this is all i good get at the time without waiting any longer. i think its going to work out well still. heres the speed queen trunk. thanks everybody for checking in.

props to larry

props to larry

Very nice grow Larry, I'll be sure to stay tuned.

Really like the set-up...very clean. How do you like the screen method? Have you used it before?? :rasta:

SuperLarry

day 32 flowering... the bullriders and bubblegums are showing their sativa lineage. they also are from seed and seem to be blooming a little slower in general plus the stretch. everything seems good. our patience maybe not so great :) water changed again and ph around 5.8 with 1450 PPM.

speed queen looks kind of funky.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Holy shit, they blew up man

Nice looking grow, K+ bro, well done

bugbud63

Larry that room and those plants are off the hook!Makes me wish i grew areo.Those buds are huge for 26 days;great job!I'll be staying tuned to this grow,cant wait to see them finish.Stay Safe!!

SuperLarry

i think its day 47. going to go about 70 days - i know thats what the bubba likes, and everything else doesn't have a single brown hair yet. i think the bubblegum could go longer but it will be good. ppm 1250 ph 6.2. couldn't get a pic with light off. we are having ideal growing temps this week of low 60s so things should be in for a good finish and it will help on costs for the a/c. im pretty impressed with the maxibloom. for $10 a can and $20 for the whole run, and being a one-part solution its simple, cheap, and pretty damn effective. the final result will give us a total evaluation.

bubba

bubblegum

B

Bigtimer7

great job man! love the new setup!!

HOpe you get a fatty harvest, it sure looks like you will off that bubblegum!

Good job man and keep the pics rollin +++

satyr

Looking very nice Larry...I know its a bitch with different strains in those aero, but you are doing impressively well.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
diggin the size of those nuggs. great job so far. thanks for showing! when i saw your room i wanted to build one very similar. i built one last night, but it is very different, as i was unable to go to the ceiling unfortunately. but i made due with what i have to work with(i rent) so my thing is very quick disconnect style. come by in a few days and see if ya want. i have to post tomorrow
peace

G

guest5703

That looks good! haha to say the least, those nugs are getting fat! Hows your BR coming along, from seed you said I am curious to know if we had the same seeds ;) Keep up that sick ass work, they are getting humungo!!!

SuperLarry

the bullrider i have is originally from a bagseed about 6 years ago. we ran it at a friends house for awhile and gave another friend some cuttings. the other friend is natorious for hermie so these came from his hermie about 3 years ago. the same guy is still churning out hermies today. real nice looking product but always with some seeds. so they shoud be all over the county. its a wicked pheno. grows huge and heavy and stinks takes abuse. ill get some good pictures next time im over there!

SuperLarry

heres the bullrider. as usual i will promise more recent and better quality pix but probably fail. we have added a veg/drying chamber and have the next clones in the e-z. 10 hashberry and 12 speedqueen. and 9 speed queens in dirt on the side. going to be an exciting 10 days getting the new ones going and trimming up this round.

G

guest5703

No pics dawg what up??? I wanna see that Bullrider! I've got many some more seeds of our BR but this pheno we chose grew the best in veg, most of my BR seeds grow mutated by the 5th node don't know why but this one grew awesome. I honestly haven't gotten to cure the BR that well yet so I know a sweet smell is hiding in her but usually she smells super spicy and grows huge nugs. Thanks for commenting back quickly, take it easy Larry ;)

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SuperLarry said:
outside of the room
20377crop_001.jpg

I would NEVER think for a second that weed was in there...

:laughing:

But on a serious note:

do you think the dutchmaster has anything to do with your success thus far? My hydro store guy was hyping that shit up HARD....

SuperLarry

no. the dutchmaster is just helping with the algae that we were worried we had. gh nute and aeroflo. 70 deg rez. 75 deg room. its simple.

Latest posts

Latest posts