What's new

new design

SuperLarry

i would like to get everything dialed in before adding CO2... i have seen great results without CO2. i do believe it would help but it also adds more factors to a setup that hasn't been proven effective on its own yet... thanks for the replies ogatec and dr dog!

SuperLarry said:
i would like to get everything dialed in before adding CO2... i have seen great results without CO2. i do believe it would help but it also adds more factors to a setup that hasn't been proven effective on its own yet...

With that kind of thinking your headed for success. I like where this is going

SuperLarry

slow but progressive

20377IMG_1077.JPG

20377IMG_1076.JPG

20377IMG_1075.JPG

20377IMG_1072.JPG

if only they all were as big as the biggest one :)

we turned on the two 600s and it was pretty hot so for now we are using two T5s. guess the next fun will be the a/c project!

Last edited:

SuperLarry

going over tonight to check it out and bring back some pictures. also was gifted some amazing seeds to match our speedqueen clone. satori, hashberry and kalichakra! more to come, we will get this thing going probably right in the heat of the summer :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
dude I am digging your set up, Definately get used to the dog hanging around here, I want to see this grow out

SuperLarry

snappd some pix..

the red cups are some vegetables from seed growing inbetween just for the time being. plants are a little droppy because lights are off. ppm 600 ph 6.2-6.3 water temp 69. room temp high is 74 and low 62.

heres one of two kush plants, the dime is for size reference on the stem

there is also a speedqueen similar size, thought i got a picture but can't find it

heres the rest of the plants all from seed and started about ten days later
bubblegum and bullrider and one alleged romulan

20377IMG_0574.JPG

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
very professional looking room. all done cleanly and right. Is 25 your total that you want to have or are you planing on more later? and do you have a seperate veg and clone room?

SuperLarry

we are about to have some fun. all the plants are vegging real nice now, ppm at 750 and ph seems to want to be 6.3-6.4 regardless. we have tried lowering it repeatedly but it keeps going back. one might think it wants more nutes but the ppm will periodically go up as well so i am inclined to think that its just the maxigrow. i wish there was more people using the maxigrow so we could get a better idea of it but oh well. going to bloom by tuesday. still need to put in the a/c - its a little hot with the big lights on.

SuperLarry

flowering began yesterday.

speedqueen
bubba kush
bullrider
bubblegum
romulan

check out the leaf on the speedqueen. veggged 30 days under t5

got the a/c in.

SuperLarry

day 1 of flowering. 500 PPM maxigrow. 300 PPM maxibloom. dutch master zone for healthy roots. ph 5.9. temperature min 64 max 78. water temp 70-71 stable. leaves are huge, stalks are huge, daily growth is huge. i hope its only inevitable. may flowers.

G

I have never done a Screen O G thanks for sharing your grow I will enjoy seeing how it turns out. peace

SuperLarry

day 6 flowering. 1000 PPM maxibloom. dutchmaster. temp max 78. min 69. humidity 40%. water temp 70. ph between 5.6 and 6.4. they are growing nicely.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Screen is filling hard and fast, looks like a great grow so far Larry
Is that the start of some wee little buds???

SuperLarry

no flowers yet. i have some bagseed from bubblegum and romulan im really hoping are female.... we will see prob within a week.

Kilbud

Beautiful build out!

Beautiful build out!

Hey Larry,

Wow your setup looks sweet it looks like great buds are coming. I've got this grow tagged and look forward to following along. :headbange I recently finished my room and decided to go sealed with CO2.

Happy Growin, KB

SuperLarry

i checkd out your thread killbud. looking good over there as well. ive got some satori beans going as well so we can compare notes later :) thanks for coming along!

SuperLarry

day 11 flowering. ppm up to 1250 and the ph seems more stable now day to day. so it was probably a little underfed before. ph 6.1. room and water temps will be consistant for rest of grow. trying to keep it under the screen for about 5 more days. the right side is catching up nicely. cheers