What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New CFL Cab build, Possible for scrog

VI-guy

So I took a few pics , and I have to say, one little plant may not be very exciting to most people on here but, for my first grow to be almost done, and to have a little plant that not only survived but thrived, even throughout my over watering, over feeding, messing with photoperiods, transplanting and everything else I could do wrong, and somehow to still end up with a nice little plant with nice little buds.

It helps me realize what can be acomplished if I had good known genetics, real tried and true nutes as opposed to miracle grow ;) more lights, co2 and the knowledge that I have gained.

Obviously its not quite done yet, I would say another 30 days or so, I'm also not really sure how to tell but like everything else I will figure it out.

Me and new partner are getting our outdoor sites prepped and I am also preparing another cab for a bigger indoor grow.

I haven't smoked weed in over 10 years and honestly never really cared for the buzz, but I love the growing process and tending to crops, as well as keeping friends supplied with good herb.

I think when this plant is finished I will smoke my first joint in ages with a couple good friends.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VI-guy

Just wanted to conclude the thread, I harvested the main cola about 2 weeks ago, it weighed 10g wet and about 5 dry, today I clipped all but one of the other buds total wet weight about 7g, so all told I should have a few nice fatties for my friends out of the grow. lol. I trimmed the plant back to one bud one fan leaf and a bit of the main stem, and put it back under 18/6 to see if it wants to revegg. Hopefully it does as it was a really nice plant.

Thanks for all the answers and comments.

I have 50 white rhino clones rooting right now for my outdoor grow, and another 50 coming soon for my indoor. I will start a new thread in a few weeks with documentation on the grows.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Latest posts