What's new

New Butane Extractor

Joe-T

Has anyone used the new table top Tamisium Extractors for extracting oil ? I have one and it is awesome ! It is a closed system and recovers all the butane for re-use. It is a lot safer than blowing it off in a tube. Just Google it and you will see what I mean. In about one hour, you can do an extraction on two ounces of plant material and recover the butane. It gets out about %95 of the oil in one run too. Two of my friends got one and they have the same results. It is incredibly versatile too. Solvents can be added to the butane, which totally mix, to get other things out too, like acetone for salvia. My friends said they mentioned BE25 and got $25.00 off too. If you like to make oil, you really should check this one out. Just wondering if anyone else has seen on of these...
Joe-T

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Has anyone used the new table top Tamisium Extractors for extracting oil ? I have one and it is awesome ! It is a closed system and recovers all the butane for re-use. It is a lot safer than blowing it off in a tube. Just Google it and you will see what I mean. In about one hour, you can do an extraction on two ounces of plant material and recover the butane. It gets out about %95 of the oil in one run too. Two of my friends got one and they have the same results. It is incredibly versatile too. Solvents can be added to the butane, which totally mix, to get other things out too, like acetone for salvia. My friends said they mentioned BE25 and got $25.00 off too. If you like to make oil, you really should check this one out. Just wondering if anyone else has seen on of these...
Joe-T

salesrep......

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Some pics i found
c13728873f70b901f0987d056b6e2395_393162.jpg

picture.php

reckon

"gee, I'm not selling anything, and this thing is awesomenessly awesome, and ALL my friends have them, but I have only made THIS one single post,.........ever."

nice gadget dude, but stop lying, please, no one here is that stupid. (you could have just said, "hey we sell these things, waddya think"?)

you shit on the coolness of what you sell, when you're not honest (and also not very clever)

nuff sed.

dope_roor

while this may be a spam post, i have been drooling over one of these for awhile now

very expensive though compared to an okief or a SS baster

Joe-T

"gee, I'm not selling anything, and this thing is awesomenessly awesome, and ALL my friends have them, but I have only made THIS one single post,.........ever."

LOL... that's funny...

I have actually had mine for about one month and I paid full price for it. ($1300.00). I only know two other people on earth that have one, and I told them about it. After they saw mine, they bought one. LOL again... I have actually done about twenty extractions with mine and still have the same butane I started with... Still wondering if anyone has seen one besides me...
Joe

dman16

these things are so awesome. not that equitable for personal use but i can see the big size being very much worth it for large operations.

organicgreen0

Can you post the instruction manual so i can determine if this excellent sounding device is really going to do what i need it to?

LOL... that's funny...

I have actually had mine for about one month and I paid full price for it. ($1300.00). I only know two other people on earth that have one, and I told them about it. After they saw mine, they bought one. LOL again... I have actually done about twenty extractions with mine and still have the same butane I started with... Still wondering if anyone has seen one besides me...
Joe

Would love to see some pics of a run through this - I'm curious about how you remove the finished oil from this contraption?

Wow, these guys have some balls selling this thing from Texas. Lab equipment sales is very heavily controlled in Texas. You can't legally sell an Erlenmeyer flask in Texas without verifying that it is being used for educational use, etc...

I doubt that company is long for this world, especially if they are high visibility, advertising in High Times. I sure wouldn't want my information in their database.

Crazy.

Edit: At least they are honest, from their site FAQ

Do I need a permit to operate a laboratory or Tamisium Extractor?
I am not aware of other states that require permits for laboratory apparatus. Texas is one of the only states I know of that did require a permit.
This varies in each State.
In Texas, I am required to have a permit for my other lab equipment and an additional permit for sale of various lab apparatus. This extractor has not been around long enough to be listed on the Controlled Laboratory Apparatus List for the State of Texas.. This may change and I assume it will. I have notified TXDPS that I invented it, use it and now sell it. I have been asked to submit Texas State Purchase Records for all purchases made in this state. I have agreed to this request due to the fact that the apparatus is being reviewed for the purpose of adding it to the Texas Controlled Apparatus List and will most likely be added.
Be aware that upon adding it to the list, you will be required to get a permit. I will update the site when I hear of any changes.
I am not sure if you will be grandfathered in if your purchase was prior to it being added or not but all Texas Record of Purchase will be available to TXDPS from the very first sale. I know Texas customers will be required to gain permit if it is added to the list prior to purchasing.
The bottom line is if you are not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide. The point of a permit is for the safety of the people in the area you live in and to ensure that you do not get tempted to violate that safety in regard to unlawful drug production. If requried and not obtained you will be breaking the law in Texas for sure.
I respect you rights to privacy but in the state of Texas I will comply with TXDPS as much as required. I am not required to submit records for purchases in other states unless I am contacted and requested to do so to aid an investigation as is any other lab equipment supplier.
It is up to the end consumer to obtain the proper licenses and permits in the state or country they reside in. Contact your local Dept of Public Safety or your State Health and Safety agency for more information. In Texas contact 512-424-2481 and ask for Jeanne Malone. You will be pleasantly surprised at how very helpful and encouraging Jeanne Malone and the State of Texas can be. I am sure the same goes for any State Agency.

G

good drown

nice, so you go on a list for this thing. so what happens when it does become illegal, you would think they may go to the list.

sorry stink, i gave you thumbs down when i meant to go to the next page

ZEROorDIE

nice, so you go on a list for this thing. so what happens when it does become illegal, you would think they may go to the list.

sorry stink, i gave you thumbs down when i meant to go to the next page

only if you live in texas.

you must be in high scale production for this thing to be even close to worth it. cool gadget though

G

good drown

looks amazing.
i wish it was cheaper and made in cali maybe. the list sketches me out. what if you live in texas, get put on the list, and they make it illegal?

Latest posts

Latest posts