What's new

New Bogglegum Grow!!!!

Milonix420

Hey how are all you guys doing long time no see :)

Welp this is what i have...

5 bogglegum in veg with a 400 watt hps
i use bubble hydro system home made
and for the ferts i will be useing Pure blend pro veg formula
and pure blend pro hydro-organic fruit and flower formula

if there is anything i left out just ask and ill post :) pic will follow soon today :)

Last edited:

Rodriguez

I had a small run with some bogglegums once but all ended up males :bat:
Hope your girls fatten up nicely for ya, all the best :canabis:

Milonix420

Tonyton said:
Better grown wrong than not growing at all I say!.
Look good to me.
Tonyton

Thanks Tonyton i hope my bogglegum will be 5x better hehe i need "kick your ass" weed so i heard BOG's gens where top noch gens and they are "kick your ass" weed :)

Rellikbuzz

Hey Mil, nice to see you back on the boards, my friend! I see you have been busy in your long absence. That Mystic doesn't look to bad, bro. I'll bet it gets the job done! Welcome back!!

Tonyton

5x better than what? Your bassing it on another strain. you have it right about BOG's strains. I have all but sour bubble and super sweet cindy o5'. Bogbubble is a good choice. An try his blue moon rocks, great smell,flavor,weight and awsome bag appeal.
Tonyton

Milonix420

Umm WTF is going on here

Umm WTF is going on here

i douno what this is i didnt give them nutes. and when i frist started to see it i gave then 1/4 strength nutes and it satyed the same and i dont wanna give em to much ya know

does anyone know what this so i can fix it
thanks

Milonix420

Hey everyone

wang chung, i removed the leaves...

And today i started flowering.

im going to try to keep more note's so i have more to post

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Ive had something like that a while back....I was told it looked like some kind of deficiency but niothing more specific....I dunno if it was right though, sorry.....hpe you get it sorted though.

Milonix420

Harry Gypsna said:
Ive had something like that a while back....I was told it looked like some kind of deficiency but niothing more specific....I dunno if it was right though, sorry.....hpe you get it sorted though.

Yea i did, it was a mag deficiency

Milonix420

Hey everyone
im going to start to take down lot more note's and post weekly so i can post more and so others get more info and such, and to make for better read

see everyone later

Keep it Green
be safe

Milonix420

Hey everyone this week was hetic i couldnt take much of notes on how the plants are and such ( sorry )..the only thing i could see is that the leaves are still yellowing and dieing off so i dont really kinow whats going with that, but other then that the plants look healthy and strong see for your self here's come pic:

Oh and they are 5 days of 12/12

No sex as shown yet........ :(

^the roots look brown to me and not sure if thats bad or not so anyone with some info on that let me know :)

Keep It Green
Be Safe
-Milonix420 :canabis: :bongsmi:

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Milonix420.....that root pic worries me. It might be the nutes that you use, but it kind of looks like you might have root rot. How do your root's feels to the touch...?? Are they slimey, or do they feel dry. If they feel slimey, you have trouble on your hand's....... :badday:

What temp's are your running....?? If your in the 70's, I suggest lowering your temps to the low 60's (degree's F ).

Milonix420

Rocky Mtn Squid said:
Milonix420.....that root pic worries me. It might be the nutes that you use, but it kind of looks like you might have root rot. How do your root's feels to the touch...?? Are they slimey, or do they feel dry. If they feel slimey, you have trouble on your hand's....... :badday:

What temp's are your running....?? If your in the 70's, I suggest lowering your temps to the low 60's (degree's F ).

the res tamps are 60's i use PBP for nutes they are brown nutes so i think thats what doing it and the roots arent slimy at all.. so i douno :) thanks for the reply