What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

PotentGreen

Bump this thread, Sour bubble is one of the bombest strains out there people..
Ive got one in flower and 4 vegging in dwc.
Who else is growing this super potent plant? :)

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
Earth to Southwind. Come in Southwind!

Well since the return of BOG, the preservation of Bushy's genetics is now locked in so they will be available no matter what happens in the future.

I had many instances where his genetics were stolen from me, but with Bushy's return, backups are now made and secured so they will be in my life for at least 10 years if I do nothing else to preserve them.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
Ha Ha Phoenix your funny bro,,hows the shoulder:tiphat:

Rehab 3 times a week with some lovely ladies has restored function to my arm again. Still kind of tight and crunchy, but I'm not complaining 420.

This is one of the pheno's we are running indoors right now in SOG. It's a Sour Bubble BX4 IX1. These are well preserved for the future. More fresh incrosses coming starting this spring.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
The outcross of Sour Bubble BX3 and BX4 to DGS Witches Weed is a big hit right now. These are well preserved for the future.

These are killer. Sour Bubble BX4 father crossed with Witches Weed C99 pheno. Outstanding flavor and potency. I've got these in pineapple and grapefruit pheno. The grapefruit smells exactly like "Sour" grapefruit and is really good..

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
I want to spend a little time on these photo's.

These are Grape Punch and Sour Bubble BX3 plants, and I wanted to alert everyone to the potential of this combination since Bushy has now released a new "Sour" version.

The Grape Punch plants are around the boarder in this photo. You can see the beautiful plant structure in their natural state.

The Sour Bubble BX3's are on the inside lagging behind for now, but looking awesome. Notice how uniform these Sour Bubble plants are. BX3 Sour Bubble is some great stuff to work with.

I crossed these plants back in 2005/6 using Grape Punch males to Sour Bubble females. One of the favorite examples of that crossing was this plant. The huge yield of Grape Punch and the potency of the best Sour Bubble.

Now that Bushy has decided to add Sour Bubble to Grape Punch, I believe there is a lot of potential for cash crop yields with increased potency. Due to the huge yields from Grape Punch, these new plants should be very fun to work with. We've got Lifesaver, Bogglegum, and Sour Bubble in the mix. I'll be working with the new release this spring.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
We just cranked up 40 more Northern Cross Sour Bubble. These were made from the 2010 Sour Bubble BX4 Bubba pheno mother and the Sour Bubble BX3 large leaf pheno male.

These appear to all be natually branchy with unusual early growth which was inheritade from the mother. I just sampled some of this, and it's as good as the original Bubba mother for potency and taste. I think it gained a little vigor from the father also, which was 5 feet tall and smelled like lemon/lime soda.

I really dont think training will be necessary with these due to the natural even canopy.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
These are turning out to be real gems. These came from the same father as the NC Sour Bubble, but they came from a normal lime pheno Sour Bubble BX4 female.

They are showing the father side large leaf's and vigor. These are the lot of seeds we set aside for this years outdoor run. These ones will get very large if given the leg room. They are very tasty also.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
Again, I want to highlight the potential of these Grape Punch plants for yield. These mothers crank out the clones for sure.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
We just finished up our first production batch of Witches Weed Chemd X Sour Bubble BX4.

We cleared way over 1 gram per watt with these plants in SOG. 42 plants yielded 47 oz's in 2 gallon under one 1kw bulb. These are reaching this goal with ease.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
MPL actually you have it backwards...our Good friend Southwind has passed...there is info in this thread....about such thing's......maby 2 yrs ago?
Missing you Brother Southwind.....R.I.P.

MPL

Oh no! That explains why I haven't heard from him. I have not been in the scene for a little while now due to some financial issues. This is a loss for the growing community. I am very saddened to hear this. I had 25 beans from him that were killed in a fire. Now that I know he's no longer with us I regret the loss even more as those seeds are truly irreplaceable.

My father-in-law and brother-in-law were recently killed in a car wreck too. What a depressing summer this has been.

MPL actually you have it backwards...our Good friend Southwind has passed...there is info in this thread....about such thing's......maby 2 yrs ago?
Missing you Brother Southwind.....R.I.P.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey money...

Where did you hear that Southwind passed? I hadn't heard that, and I just went back and did a search in this thread and found nothing about him passing.

You sure about that?

Latest posts

Latest posts