What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

lemonade

Veteran
Yup bog had some good genetics for sure. Being polyhybrids, some of his strains were quite variable, some would even claim unstable, but in my experience the finishing times and stature of the plants were quite uniform. :smile:

I'd usually get at least 2 keepers from a pack, always completely different tasting/smelling/looking bud.

Lucid

Being polyhybrids is what make his strains sooo much fun ...... some very unique is always found ... then its one of a kind and special.... thats why the f2s dont seem like they will be no where near the same as the orginal

dwtc

Lucid said:
thats why the f2s dont seem like they will be no where near the same as the orginal

why would you say that? you get more variety out of an f2 generation, seems like better chances of finding a killer pheno. aren't some of bog's gear f20's or something anyway?

there free anyway :chin:

SOUTHWIND keep up the good work, and hope all is well.
some lifesaver to cheer you up

stay safe,,,,,,,,dwtc

Last edited:
G

I've tried to germinate my last 3 beans of BogBubble but without success, 2 of em just show lil tails but then stopped. :badday:
I still have a pack of bogglegum seeds that from the man himself and a pack of Medley from last release. I hope that i'll be able to start its in next run and make some seeds.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I should have kept this one

SB bx 1 giant female, those fanleaves are size of a lp, or the 11L tray under the plant, big ones.

Rolando Mota

Hi everybody - great thread. I'm undertaking a Bog preservation of a sorts too. I've got a lifestar keeper pheno still kicking from a test grow (thanks to FJ! :wave:) that I pollinated last night with a soursaver male (Zepp's sourdiesel X lifesaver). I had 3 soursaver beans left that I popped 2 months ago, ended up with 2 females 1 male. Although it's not going to be a f2 cross, I'm thinking that with lifesaver on both sides (lifestar is lifesaverXsensistar) that it might be dominate in the progeny.We'll see.

Keep up the good work guys!

:joint:

acidfire

Southwind, your plants are looking great!
Again, good luck with your project.

mariman said:
Nice looking plants........those were the daze........i miss growing so much it sometimes drives me crazy.:badday:

Nice to see a preservation project, I thought "plan B collective" was putting out seeds from BOG still? Been out of the loop for a little while. Bog was there from the beginning for me when I started growing. Much respect. Sour bubble was everyones favorite around these parts.

I do have 2 packs of sour bubble bx2 still waiting for their day to shine. Along with about 30 or so seeds of a cross I made with a particularly vigorous fuely airplane glue smelling male sb bx2 mated to three killer apollo females.:woohoo:

Good luck and will be keepin an eye on this thread,
M :wave:

This is the only grow report of plan B's 'sour bubble' I have seen.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51129&page=1&pp=15

Check out his plan B fan leaves.
17354leaf_1_.jpg

17354Leaf.jpg

Compared to BX2 fans.
4095DSC02030.JPG

Makes me think the depot is selling f2s...again...

B

BeAn

southwind said:
And here is the UPDATE:

SOUR BUBBLE SBBX3 F2 MAY FIRST:

SBBX3 F2 #1

SBBX3 F2 #2

Lookin' great SW, nice job....:D:yes:

Incase anyone forgot why BOG genes are worth saving, heres my Lifesaver cut...she's outdoors, months away from flowering...and she's putting out trichs already. :joint:

Jah bless..:rasta:

The Iceman

Bean - it looks like she started flowering.... sometimes plants do that when you first put them out and the revert back which looks like is what happened

B

BeAn

Thanks for pissin' on my fireworks Chuck...lol...:biglaugh:

It would make sense 'cause she's been under 24hrs of light for months, and bieng put out early the hormone fluctuation could have reached critical levels in the early season photoperiod.. :joint:

Thanks for the input, mucho apprieciation dude..:D:yes:

Jah bless!!:rasta:

southwind

excellent

excellent

Hey Bean

Why those are some real fine Lifasavers!

The ones I have are doing well as well as the LSD.

Its a miracle we have them.

If you know what I mean

BIG BIG BEST WISHES.

SW

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Very glad everything worked out..i have high hopes for this project! :)

grow em' hard!

southwind

May 14 update

May 14 update

Hello Good People;

Its update time so ..here we go.

Sour Bubble BX3 F2

Lifesaver in 1 Gallon Pots

LSD SEEDLINGS

Last edited:
B

BeAn

REZDOG said:
Kindly....

Why bother?

Maybe one day when you leave the biz, peeps will do the same with your work....i think the fact that people are actualy bothering, answers your question Rez...:D

Jah bless...:rasta:

southwind said:
Hey Bean

Why those are some real fine Lifasavers!

The ones I have are doing well as well as the LSD.

Its a miracle we have them.

If you know what I mean

BIG BIG BEST WISHES.

SW

Thanks man, she's our favourite girl at present...from what ive read(not confirmed by BOG himself though) this pheno is what Bushy wanted from this cross, the BOGbubble buds..the JCB potency and flavours combined..a real keeper. Maybe one day we'll cube her using a male from the FLxLS cross.. :chin:

Glad to see and hear its going well, have you flowered out the LSD yet or no..im anxious to see what comes of them. :lurk:

Lookin' good dude, keep up the good stuff..:D:yes:

Last edited:
G

REZDOG said:
Kindly....

Why bother?

I would say because there are literally thousands of people who have grown his strains and revered every bit of them. His personal forum here was a good example of that.

I don't understand the negative attitude towards the strains he produced. I don't know why some people don't like the fella now, that's not my concern.

All I know, is that I really loved his strains and thank HEAVENS I have 6 grape punch seeds laying around so I can experience it again. :joint:

B

BeAn

Stoned2Death said:
All I know, is that I really loved his strains and thank HEAVENS I have 6 grape punch seeds laying around so I can experience it again. :joint:

WORD!:D:yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts