What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

G

mmmmm grapepunch

mmmmm grapepunch

my fav was the gp but didnt get to chance others as time got away and now u cant find any of it around. 1 day I hope to get some of that again.

some gp i grew

G

Kinda interesting…….did some reading…..
Folks on the BCBD forums seem to be pretty well convinced that BOG is still around, just rarely online. They seem to think he’s even produced a new cross or two.
Sheesh, it’s hard to know what’s real anymore, LOL. :muahaha:

CityKnightz

I dont trust BCBD for one reason, the price. I remember purchasing my Lifesavers straight from seedboutique for around $45 for 12 seeds. Now these guys at BCBD are charging $125 for 10 seeds. More than double the price for less seeds is insane. Even when Plan B was working with Dr. Chronic the seeds werent $125, so im very skeptical. BOG kept his seed prices low so that everybody could enjoy them.

The Vermonster

Okie.....nice pics bro....if my sbf2's look anything like yours i'll be 1 happy man.......i popped 14 and got 13 to sprout and they look very healthy to date.......im going to let the coco dry for 2 days and anchor these babies in for an easy transplant into a 2 gallon..........any advice to prevent these things from stretching and falling over would be appreciated.......later

G

DONT FORGET

DONT FORGET

bog doesnt do seeds anymore so if they are bog seeds then they will sell. :rasta:

Last edited:

vindiesel

Veteran
BOG is who amazed w/ growing pot to begin with, didn't even start yet, another month 1st 1, BUT BOG's shit is what got me interested....heavy...just ordered his book...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is that female sour bubble bx2 F2. Looking stout and squat. Lots of tric's and verystiff stalks. not any detectable scent yet.

plantman

Hey, great to see that the linage lives on. I'm waiting on the day to try a few of the BOG crosses that a friend of mine made a couple of years ago. I am quite fond of the SBx2's. He made a few backcrosses along with some inter BOG crosses! Patience!!!

Joe1968

I picked up a pack of Lifesaver and my buddy a pack of Sour Bubble BX3 from Sacred Seeds about 3 months back. Eight germinated but only 6 lived, got 1 male and 5 females. I really wanted to breed them for seeds but i got the weirdest male he produced flowers but no pollen. I know that sounds weird but i had other strains going and there males were normal and everything was done at the same time. So i ended breeding them to a KC Mango and to a Donkey Dick male. I got about 3 phenos one really Indica looking and 3 leaning more to the sativa side and 1 that looks somewhere in the middle. I'm gonna reveg 3 of the nicest ones and try and keep breeding back the seeds to get the Lifesaver strain back. I also hope to buy another pack when they get them back in stock so i can get a male for them, or else i'm gonna end up breeding them to my buddy Sour Bubble when he starts his up and try and start a line from them. Crappy camera so i know these are not the nicest picks but i will take more soon.

Indica Pheno

mtf-shaman

so nice to see that someone is preserving the BOG genetics.....

i have a single SBbx2 that i hope will pop, been saving it till the time was right

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice stuff y'all, great to see the interest in bushies stuff. Here's an updated look at this sour bubb bx2 f2. this isnt even a foot tall. Very short and very sturdy. Has no detectable smell yet.

The Vermonster

Gorgeous Chili!!!! Can't believe she doesnt smell yet......i can smell her from here...lol.......i hope my sb's look like that bro.........

Last edited:
G

Hello all you BOG fans.

I have been praying about my current situation, and realized that posting on this site helps me fight off being bored out of my mind out here in the desert southwest.

I had trashed all my seeds and mother plants, but it turns out my friend went dumpster diving and recovered some of those plants, and the cuttings live on. He also recovered all my seeds, because he knew my addiction to growing could not be quenched. Well he was right.

Southwind, it is so good to see you back. I have been looking forward to your return.

My buddy has kept the project going and I will take over again when I get my setup back in operation.

Here are some of BOG's vipers ready to strike once again.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric

Bog bubble. got clone outta atl about 2yrs ago now. atl lost it. i still got plenty. is only strain i got that the leaves point up. very sweet. i veg 6to 1O weeks. perpetual grower.

ill get better pic. w/temp down. purp a lil.

Latest posts

Latest posts