What's new

New Big Bud Forumula featuring Buddy

S

Surfr

Damnit, this sucks they changed Big Bud! They took the aminos and magnesium out?!?!?! WTF! Do you guys think it would be a good alternative to use the Big Bud in conjunction with some Soul Synthetics Amino aide along with some Cal/Mag?? I don't care what people say, Big Bud WORKS and it works well.. Now I am stuck trying to figure out what to replace it with...

toohighmf

Veteran
old big bud was a great a great product. Botaniacare hydroplex is high in L-Aminos and humics w a light NPK. you should be using Calmg+ anyway if you run RO, or are blooming.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So you guys think Hydroplex is now better than the new non amino having BigBud? Been curious if it's better than Top Booster as well cuz I've seen a few H&G users like to swap out the Top Booster for Big Bud cuz of the aminos and terpene building goodies which I was willing to give a try but not now that the shit's different in a major way!

<~Hades~>

Not much profit in the powder :dance013:
Yeah they rather ship you water!!! i have a new bottle the powder is not brownish like the old stuff, But more like the white powder in amino capsules or whey protein drinks~ It still smells the same tho, like ramen powder, My light are off ,so i cant run and check,but i think the powder ratio is still the same or close, Ill check tonight :tiphat:

The powder is still fucking expensive as shit , BUt to me well worth it:tiphat:

B

Bud Bug

So you guys think Hydroplex is now better than the new non amino having BigBud? Been curious if it's better than Top Booster as well cuz I've seen a few H&G users like to swap out the Top Booster for Big Bud cuz of the aminos and terpene building goodies which I was willing to give a try but not now that the shit's different in a major way!

I personally like Monsta Bud from http://ozimagic.com.au Their website suck for info though but this product has been here for a long time.

S

Surfr

Well it seems their new "Bloom Booster Pro" would be a good replacement for Big Bud.. It says it has Aminos and Mag in it..

Actually now tha I look at it more, the P and K ratios are completely different than the Big Buds..

toohighmf

Veteran
I don't believe they changed anything to it. that would mess w their PPM/PH perfect line up as High PK lowers PH as does Humic/fulvic. I'm sure its the same great product it was way back when. it's like koolbloom powder except less concentrated and it mixes up real nice. dissolves better than most powder products.

indifferent

Veteran
Well you got a different one to the one I had then. Mine was the old Dr Hornby version and it was obvious it was seaweed.

BTW why did you pull out a post I made a couple of weeks ago?

Trying to start an argument?

I think you actually want to get banned.

Well you got a different one to the one I had then. Mine was the old Dr Hornby version and it was obvious it was seaweed.

BTW why did you pull out a post I made a couple of weeks ago?

Trying to start an argument?

I think you actually want to get banned.

You are very cocky and have a bad attitude. You are knowledgeable though.

buds grown using AN:

14074DSC00512.JPG

indifferent

Veteran
You are very cocky and have a bad attitude. You are knowledgeable though.

buds grown using AN:

14074DSC00512.JPG

Sorry if I come across that way, digitalhippy and I have crossed paths before hence my attitude, I certainly don't mean to be cocky, just recent events have made me, how shall I put it - on the defensive automatically. I'm working on my attitude cos I realised I was getting a bit too narky, I've been without meds for nearly a month which is probably a large part of it.

Nice grow, what's the strain?

toohighmf

Veteran
indifferent, not being very indifferent!!! lol!
DH: the old hornby bottle was all 3 forms of nitrogen. urea, Amoniacal, and kelp based.
it smells like a 10 yr old dead walrus stuffed in my bottle after about month opened. the bottle is over 2 years old though, and still does what its supposed to when I do actually open it and use it.

Man, out of all the products I was going to stick with from advanced, big bug was it. They changed that, I think that basically makes me go a dif direction entirely. No more advanced nutes for me. I started a grow with non PPM-PH perfect stuff, and they changed the calculator on me 1/2 way through my bloom. Add to that this is my first time using them and my ph has swung more than any brand I have seen. I'm not impressed. at all.

The formula the calculator gives me doses my tank to an EC of 3.2... !!!! WTF guys, that was supposed to be 1.8... Nothing with their brand makes sense when you are using a calculator designed for products NOT ON THE SHELF when you are using products that are apparently not manufactured anymore.. Great.

Call them on the phone? I did that once, they were not very helpful. If your not using advanced only in the tank and mixing it like the calculator, forget about it.

yea I'm PISSED right now knowing the Bud Candy I just bought is different than what my buddy had GREAT results with!!! I hope this shit still works good for me...

I bought bud candy last grow and it was a thick liquid that smelled like molasses. This time, just 2 months later the same bud candy label its almost clear and smells like water. I am not happy either.

Latest posts

Latest posts