What's new

New Big Bud Forumula featuring Buddy

The only distributor and retailer I know of the Nutri+ line is Hollywood hydro in socal. He is the US distributor. They pretty much made a more concentrated line with higher grade materials, more aminos and humics than AN ever used for about 1/2 the price.
coo peoples of there

I primarilly run rockwool for media. Look in my galleries and you will find most of those grows were done with AN and most their additives minus bud blood, sensizym, piranha & tarantula. This was when I worked for them and was a retailer myself. Now I won't touch the stuff unless I'm doing a comparrison.
have any logs on comparisons?

toohighmf

Veteran
Nothing posted here, but I did compare my old regiment to AN on the old AN forums. At the time I used nutrilife against AN, hard tell what was better. Everything yielded the same, but AN was a little frostier. Both tasted the same & were equally potent. It was the first time I used AN though and had some dialing in to get noticeable difference in quality but yields were consistant. That was 6-7 years ago...

odium33

i have some powder with buddy on it that is like 0-12-37, overall, I think AN is a bunch of bullshit snake oil crap, save yourself the hassle and go with GH, and mike is a piece of shit

Latest posts

Latest posts