What's new

Nevil's Memorial Grow

HAZENACIOUS

Leg 2

Leg 2

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

I had hoped to let these veg longer but due to time constraints it looks like budding is a week or 2 away.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

HAZENACIOUS

leg1 group2

leg1 group2

The pics posted today and yesterday were meant to be posted a few days ago, been really busy. will be updating in next couple of days.
Group 2 plants were moved to breeding Chamber, they will be budded out, and all males culled except for select 5hzCali males, which will open pollinate closed chamber:

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Leg 1 cuttings

Leg 1 cuttings

Flip is getting pretty close, things are starting to grow to a canopy in the main room.
I took a bunch of cuttings of everything in both chambers, labelled them, will sort out the keepers once I know what is what.
Some of the cuts pictured below:

picture.php

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so are you Rimmeo who was selling Neville's seeds years ago ?

HAZENACIOUS

so are you Rimmeo who was selling Neville's seeds years ago ?

I have never sold seeds. I donated my best stock to Nevil in 2010/11 in support of his Grail Project, to my knowledge he never used my seedstock for the Grail, but he rewarded me for my contribution just the same. When Nevil asked me what I wanted, I told him to choose what was best for my project
goals, he said it was NH21XMM(long). For my breeding goals, he said I shouldn't waste my time with anything else.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I have never sold seeds. I donated my best stock to Nevil in 2010/11 in support of his Grail Project, to my knowledge he never used my seedstock for the Grail, but he rewarded me for my contribution just the same. When Nevil asked me what I wanted, I told him to choose what was best for my project
goals, he said it was NH21XMM(long). For my breeding goals, he said I shouldn't waste my time with anything else.

:tiphat:

Last edited: