What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's Memorial Grow

HAZENACIOUS

Thought I would post some dried budshots of type of stuff I'm growing out on this first leg

Indica Dominant 50% 5hz
picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Here is an example of a couple of my non-haze High THC lines, some of which I thought I would throw in for good luck.

East Coast Sour Diesel X OGPurpleOGKush

picture.php

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

OK, maybe this one has a touch of haze, but it's not my haze, this one was a pure indica by effect, and some of the best pain meds I've tried...Perhaps it's that little bit of haze?
Jack Herrer X OGPurpleOGKush

picture.php

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

2nd Leg

2nd Leg

I wanted to discuss the goals of my breeding project. The first leg is mainly a project to get ahead of the most important stock, which are sprouted in the 2nd leg. In terms of timing the Idea with the first leg is to take cuts, and then when the seedlings are budded out, by the time the 2nd leg are ready for budding, the clones from the first leg can be selected, and there will be an Idea of how they bud, and crossed with the studs from the second leg. In this way I can maximize the amount of selected hybrids I am getting from my main cross, which will be the second leg sprouts. I got seeds from Nevil from his Grail project, the seeds are around 8 years old, I tried to grow some when I first got them, but I had to go away on work, a friend was supposed to take care of them... You know how that goes. Nevil knew about my plan to cross them to my 5hz hybrid stock, and had wanted me to send him any exceptional outcome. I only wish he could sample the outcome of this project. I screwed up the first time, and I've been hoarding these seeds afraid to take a second crack. The problem is the length of time for a cycle with these tropical sativas. The studs for the second leg are coming from NH21 X MM (Long). I will also be sprouting some seeds I collected myself from good smoke when I lived in Africa (Tanzania).

NH21XMM
picture.php

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
Hi Wally,
Likewise! Welcome to my thread.
What's your favorite work of Nevil's?

Hi HAZENACIOUS

My Very Fav's would be;

Thia78 (Hempy's Thai) x NHz#21(HzC x NL5 x HzA)

O9 (Kanga's Oaxacan) x NHz#21

(L.SK x O9) L.SK is a Lemon Skunk x NHz#21

NHz#4 (Mascinalized) x MML (Kanga's Mullumbimby Madness L= Largest plant in the MM Thread)

Just a few that comes to mind.

And the Nevil's Haze#21

Attachments

• Nhz#21 pic2.jpg
    Nhz#21 pic2.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 21