What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

Dr.Mantis

It’s hard to choose you have to do a lot of research…Look for documented grows
Yeah, I’ve been watching a lot of the ace grows. The Panama and Colombian looking strains seem interesting to me. Likewise the various haze strains worked on by a few look really good as well. I’m leaning towards ace, but it doesn’t seem like they are very available in the US. Are there any trusted seeds vendors for anything like these stateside? My apologies for the spoon feeding request. When I first got into growing, I bought some garbage seeds ( I’m a marketing sucker), and am looking to avoid that in the future.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I’ve been watching a lot of the ace grows. The Panama and Colombian looking strains seem interesting to me. Likewise the various haze strains worked on by a few look really good as well. I’m leaning towards ace, but it doesn’t seem like they are very available in the US. Are there any trusted seeds vendors for anything like these stateside? My apologies for the spoon feeding request. When I first got into growing, I bought some garbage seeds ( I’m a marketing sucker), and am looking to avoid that in the future.
#3 This one’s currently my favorite ..... sweet smelling terps With something more I can’t figure the smell
BB134F57-95F0-4305-AD40-8398EB387BB4.jpeg
B262900D-7F0D-4EED-B8B4-6B582E8F601F.jpeg
ACB31949-A744-4353-8080-F2E91741A5D9.jpeg
2E00D83F-88CA-42D3-92DA-89978D00988A.jpeg
BDD46DB0-2873-4D93-8D19-C6AB57991553.jpeg
6D2490A2-E79E-4DE9-B5CB-1978663FBB92.jpeg

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Lol…My son is 23 years old obviously from a modern generation he loves marijuana just as much as his dad and he’s familiar with most of the modern strains & some classics that I customarily grew and grow , he was over here today to pick up some weed and peeked at the Hazes & was like what the fuck is that ? he barely recognized it as marijuana…This is a perfect example of why you cannot commercially sell sativa but we already know that.. that’s the farthest thing from my mind and not the point of this post, this has been in discussion a lot at various times the modern average consumer does not know the difference about almost anything?..he knows a lot about weed more then most and he still couldn’t appreciate it
99% of people who smoke weed will chose any other strain rather than haze dominant plant.
Today I smoked Jack at midday,widow at 16h o clock,sherblato at 20h and before bad Will be Bubblegum.
Thats the way I Like the most.
:)
Perfect grown đź‘Ť

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Lol…My son is 23 years old obviously from a modern generation he loves marijuana just as much as his dad and he’s familiar with most of the modern strains & some classics that I customarily grew and grow , he was over here today to pick up some weed and peeked at the Hazes & was like what the fuck is that ? he barely recognized it as marijuana…This is a perfect example of why you cannot commercially sell sativa but we already know that.. that’s the farthest thing from my mind and not the point of this post, this has been in discussion a lot at various times the modern average consumer does not know the difference about almost anything?..he knows a lot about weed more then most and he still couldn’t appreciate it

it is all about form. you chose old form, while you could choose new form like mindblower. it is about choice... this cross with NH can attract only old heads.

young people, they are not interested in dutch hazes! it is bland and tasting average, it doesnt have loud smell etc. and it passed its prime... I see that young people are not interested in this thread at all. it is geronto thread :D

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
at least you proved you are not haze lover finally!!! ahahahhaa and just troll haze threads!!!

inferior stuff you smoke, boring shit.. poor boy.
What's the point of smoking Haze before sleep ?
Just please without your childish talk and insults...For me smoking Haze while being lazy at home....whatching TV or playing cards on PC...or simply chill at home afternoon is waste of haze buds.
Isnt it ?
IMG_20230305_110459508~2.jpg

IMG_20230305_155355441_HDR_5.jpg

Inferior stuff boring lumbo
Screenshot_20230314-104813~2.png

So I dont know where is neon green haze you talking about...tom has clearly bad opinion about neon green stuff.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
juicy woo

full

so here you have light green haze,..........insult deleted.........

I smoke haze hash in the evening and after 4-5 hours, I can fall asleep without problem.. with beautiful enhanced dreams, or I roll another, and dont go to sleep at all hahahahha

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother Nature

Damn, what a thread. Great job as usual flower, you still running in coco? Maha, killer job dude, can't say I've ever seen anything you've put out that doesn't impress. Getting growers envy over here, need to start searching for some hazes to run.

chakras

Haze might have a certain structure, or it might not. Because there is no true haze - there is no real definition for it. It's a cerebral thing. Since herb, they discovered recently, originated in the Tibetan Plateau (or certainly Central Asia), one might guess that it is more like ganga that we associate with Afghanistan. In fact, it is a very old plant, roughly 20-28 million years old. So, as it headed around the world, it has had plenty of time to adapt to various biomes and climates. The foxtail variant many of us associate with haze, per se, is just one of the forms. I have viewed sticky Thailand herb, stacked upon itself, that resembled indica more than any sativa. So we all need to keep an open mind as to what haze is. There is no need to call out anyone else, or make believe what you have had, or seen, is the "best". It might have been best you had, but there are a lot of variations out there. Some that are not foxtail like, at all. That is not necessarily so the prerequisite for anything. What is a prerequisite, is what it does for your head.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
we say real haze to differ it from haze hybrids which are polluted by indica or if you want subtropical cultivars, we say real haze as we want to stress tropical quality over watered down tropical quality in afghanhaze...

and why we do that? to prevent from manipulative liars who state that afghanhaze is pure haze, which is plain lie. that jack herrer or amnesia, or silver haze, or nevilles haze are pure haze.

this thread is proof that NH is not pure haze, and even I chose long flowering individual of NH for this cross, which looked like pure thai, it is till contain northern lights... it is polluted...

so argument of ...insult deleted........., that some sativa phenos of NH are not 25% of NL, is straight lie of course. even it is flowering for 17 weekers, and smells like thai, it is still 25% of NL genetically. this cross is the proof, no need for theory, here we see it in practice...

Last edited by a moderator:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
why NH gets crossed.

ace nevilles haze x malawi, my NH x black vietnamese, or this one cross here, females seeds NH x zamal, Nevils NHMM, MadMacs NH x thai... all of us tried to get back real tropical quality to it by crossing it with tropical cultivars as NH lacks something in tropical quality.

but... it is impossible to breed NL out.

chakras

I wasn't in Nevil's Castle to see, and not many of us were. To say what he had then, is not Haze, after he has now passed away, is disingenuous, since few, if any of us, truly know. What we do know is that what started in Tibet, eventually became differentiated, and some of it, especially in some of the tropical climates, became in modern times widely known as sativa. In fact, this can be found at 10k feet in Nepal, and in Northern India. It obviously to many in the Western Hemisphere, can be found native in the Southern US, and in Mexico, as well as in Central and South America. What differentiates what we in modern times call Haze is that it is basically a true landrace, or a combination perhaps of true landraces. These are the cultivars that have little to no ceiling, with often intense psychoactive components to them. The reason for their somewhat obscurity, and why they may not be in favor, is their perhaps lack of appeal some have structure-wise. Or in the case of many Asian variants, their lack of availability due to harsh penalties, especially in the not too distant past, for having them in one's possession. And, of course, as many of us are aware, their seemingly very long time from seed to flower, that many aficionados are willing to wait.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
It's very strange for me to defend Maha (and let's be clear, I don't want to join your fight) but do you really believe that an ugly plant gets less high than a beautiful one? Among other things, it's not even bad as bud, on the contrary...
Growing sativas at latitudes above 45 degrees isn't easy, you won't get the same results as those who grow in the tropics, but I assure you that the quality remains really high....