What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A light dep greenhouse full of A5 x Malawis, flowering since 23rd May.
I will post closer pics when they are more advanced into flowering.

Attachments

• 2016 07 31 15.32.48
    2016 07 31 15.32.48
    83.8 KB · Views: 13

Spaventa

Veteran
Very nice Dubi :tiphat:
Today I trim and jar. Had to send for more jars, small ones. Lots of evaluation and elimination ahead. Just searching through a few seeds for a keeper to smoke is hard work. What you guys do in breeding makes my head spin.

B

beanz

just sharing 2 girls today ...but several plants will be coming out in next few days ....so can get a good look at them . as mentioned its winter so its just a glimpse of potential ...but I signed up with sammy too grow few nev x killa in season coming up .... think can pull some poundages out of them no problems .uniqueness/ mold tolerance /potency is what I chase .

first one
nev x killa. nice 50/50 blend ....finishes rather quickly ...nice yield
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

one my girls I,m happy with killer malawi x cherry chem ....
picture.php

Last edited:
B

beanz

some purpling going on with a a5 x killa , just certain sections ....going to finish crazy.it only just started last couple days so it well go jet purple is my guess . most likely cool weather triggered ....but I wouldn't have expected it with the 2 parents used
picture.php

its almost variegated ...excuse the whitefly ...little barstards ....but I don,t really want too spray anything
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
The girls look Very Happy Beanz, beautiful work brother.. Got my eye on the A5 x Mal Killer..! Happy times ahead for you and much deserved ..!!

the_niño

a5 x new malawi killer

picture.php

she moving along.... been in the greenhouse about a week and halve>>> getting into her swing....
what u guys think>>>> should she be topped? or train her down a bit??

we got about 8-10feet of clearance she can grow up

Koondense

Veteran
Let her grow naturally, probably won't get higher than 8 feet... or maybe it will :)
Still got plenty of time for training her down.
Very nice lush green plant, very branchy ;)

Cheers

B

beanz

a5 x new malawi killer

View Image

she moving along.... been in the greenhouse about a week and halve>>> getting into her swing....
what u guys think>>>> should she be topped? or train her down a bit??

we got about 8-10feet of clearance she can grow up
you should be right for height, can always bend them over its only going to be if its haze dominant she may take off a bit . but yeah nothing to pull her over if that
happens

my test grow
nev x killa this time
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi beanz,

Looking stellar! I really appreciate all your expertise and hard job behind these beautiful ladies. How many weeks are they into flowering ? Looks like they are now in their last reflowering, and Malawi has already contributed with its huge trichomes.
Guess their terpene production should be about to reach their peak soon too....
How are the different aromas you are finding as they mature ?

B

beanz

Hi beanz,

Looking stellar! I really appreciate all your expertise and hard job behind these beautiful ladies. How many weeks are they into flowering ? Looks like they are now in their last reflowering, and Malawi has already contributed with its huge trichomes.
Guess their terpene production should be about to reach their peak soon too....
How are the different aromas you are finding as they mature ?
I don,t take notice of flower times ...its never been something I bother with .....just planting times need to be observed . these went in about 4 weeks later than I would have liked ....it makes a big difference in flower size and density .
I,ve actually asked sammy to give them a go in season so I can run some too there potential . I think its very good combo .
I do prefer the more haze dominate pheno,s though as a personal preference only .
I,ll get back too you on smells , I harvested couple more malawi dominant plants today . they were finished .
not too much too see out of season like this ....but it at least gives people an idea of quality ....which is defiantly there .
I,m pretty keen on these old cuts as they feel like growing a small piece of canna history that I wasn't around for . got a real cool factor and there enjoyable/interesting also

one the ones came out today
picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats beanz on the harvest of your first plants from these new hybrids,
i really appreciate that a grower of your talent and expertise have had the chance to test them and share the results with us, really outstanding results for an 'out of season' outdoor grow.
Your own hybrids with Malawi and Panama are also looking stellar!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Neville's Haze x Malawi and A5 x Malawi stretching like mad in their first weeks of 12/12.

Attachments

• Nevils Malawis and A5 Malawis June 11th.jpg
    Nevils Malawis and A5 Malawis June 11th.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 20

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dog Star,

We are not in this stage yet, we will test them first and then i will decide with Sammy.

Latest posts

Latest posts