What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

S

Slip Kid

One of my 3 female Blue Sattelite 2.2's.I have 2 like this and one tall lanky one. I had to destroy half of my plants in veg this morning when the a/c went out but I still have a good 30-40 in veg doing well.This one has been in flower 25 days.
picture.php

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Nice Slip. I've got two big SFV OG Kush X BS 2.2 F2 in veg...waiting on some Mox Mox to finish up...then they will be going in.

I've had good success with the 2.2 (in outcrosses).......and I really liked the OG X 2.2 even better..just for the added OGness in some expressions. See what I get with the F2s

S

Slip Kid

^^That's why I grew them, I'd seen you had great success with them and I found a freebie pack of 5 seeds in my stash and have 3 nice females.I would have left them alone otherwise...This Lucifer F2 tree ( I call it Biker Kush, or cocaine og, I can't help it) came out beyond perfect.I've been tending this thing for a long time and the "work" really paid off.I used as much light as I possibly could without burning the place down.This bud here was closest to the triangle of open 600 hps lamps,the ceiling was lined with 10, 4 ft T5's as reflectors.Worked insane!!:woohoo:
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

This is another bud from the "burn zone" just out of reach from going yellow or white from the heat.I used an array of small fans and one cooltube to keep the radiant heat to a minimum.With enough light, this plant out yields just about anything I run, with excellent quality, it's a bit of a head knocker but sometimes that's a good thing...:)
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been lucky enough to bare witness to a few centerpiece plants in Slip's garden over the last few yrs. this being the latest. No pics can do these plants justice, they just leave you in awe.
:good:

soopy

Veteran
Great thread Slip Kid! Even nicer Sours and such, kudos!

That Lucifer f2 looks a lot like the HA OG, I bet it's a real bell ringer. That's a cut I wish I hadn't lost...

Your passion is as inspiring as your plants are beautiful, gracias!

S

Slip Kid

Tell ya' what I'm busting my arse in this heat trying to keep the RH down.I had to make it to July 1st, I calculated this heat wave for later in the summer but no matter, everything's going to make it.I have 75% of the plant hanging, the rest I'll do tomorrow.I can't walk through the shop without hitting my head on hanging branches.I'm kicking out just in time.I'm going to have some trees to flip come August.:) I'm looking forward to the summer weather, I've been in the garden all winter.:tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

The best time of the day, when the light of dawn is at 3:55 am, waiting for the lights to pop and bit of inspiration.I have this little glass jar of kief I've been smoking all week, something about the buzz is very energetic, even in the heat when it's not easy to find something that won't take you down.I think the sativa leaning plants go best with the summer heat, even if they look like fat old indys you know they have more haze blood and it shows in the buzz.I'm hoping to transplant the last of my veg plants today and bury all my trim and veg trash somewhere, everywhere I dig in my yard I find old rockwool.In 100 yrs somebody is going to wonder what the hell happened here when they excavate for a mega resort....:)73 deg at 4am, I could get used to this!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The best time of the day, when the light of dawn is at 3:55 am, waiting for the lights to pop and bit of inspiration.I have this little glass jar of kief I've been smoking all week, something about the buzz is very energetic, even in the heat when it's not easy to find something that won't take you down.I think the sativa leaning plants go best with the summer heat, even if they look like fat old indys you know they have more haze blood and it shows in the buzz.I'm hoping to transplant the last of my veg plants today and bury all my trim and veg trash somewhere, everywhere I dig in my yard I find old rockwool.In 100 yrs somebody is going to wonder what the hell happened here when they excavate for a mega resort....:)73 deg at 4am, I could get used to this!

Agreed...love my predawn. Listening to the day shift waking up

S

Slip Kid

The weather changed overnight and now it's a bit foggy and cooler.When my main a/c unit blew I had to make some hard choices about what I kept in veg and what was going to be composted.This was the last plant to finally be transplanted, 40 days in a beer cup yet still a hearty fat female...the heat and the restrictions of the beer cups made for some crazy deficient looking plants but once transplanted and root pruned turn back to deep green and growing like crazy.Now I have a roomful of great plants that, a month ago looked like they should be tossed.This Digital Berry cross was one of the 25 best that made it through.I took clones of all the Blue Sattelites yesterday, 30 days into 12/12 and I can already tell by the smell that I needed cuts or I'd be sorry later.This plant had to have the cup cut off and I buried the whole mass in a few gallons of coco.
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my 3 female Blue Sattelite 2.2's.I have 2 like this and one tall lanky one. I had to destroy half of my plants in veg this morning when the a/c went out but I still have a good 30-40 in veg doing well.This one has been in flower 25 days.View Image

Havent seen that one before! Looks great man, would love to see her finished!

S

Slip Kid

Oh yes Tony, I had a whiff of these at 30 days and had to take cuts.This stock has a great reputation behind it...One of my Sour BX's popped a big ol' male flower.I had just root pruned it and transplanted at day 21 as well as moving it around a bit so I'm sure I disturbed her a some but none the less a big male flower popped out in 2 nights but I squashed it and she seems fine for now.Once the BS's are of any size I'll grab some pics, today they're finally having full lights, the heat has made me cut back my lighting pretty hard but the fog moved in and now we're at ocean temp, 68 F.:)

S

Slip Kid

Painfull, I bet that would turn out fantastic.The thing I've seen with using Nevs as the male on a wide variety of cut stock was a bit of a taming of the Nevilles more "wild" traits.The Nevs def dominates the flavor and sizes of the offspring but all of the crazy "hay" type plants seem to disappear and a more, relatively stable group pops out.I don't mind that the Nevs females are all over the pheno spectrum, it makes for fun selection etc and as I started to BX the F1 crosses to the original clone moms things start to become more interesting than ever.I have a few Sour BX's going now that are certainly not Sour D but a new twist of both and they smell like grape soda or bubblegum.I gave away quite a few pint jars of various diff BX plants from my last run and people really seemed to like it.
I'm still just a hick with a few small rooms to mess around with, if I knew what I was doing I bet the Nevilles mixed with any great mom could be a beautifull thing.:) The Nevs alone, the best selected females are still my favorite smoke, along with ten or 15 others...

S

Slip Kid

I was just thinking how lucky I was having tamed the climate in my shop with the ancient a/c unit I had in my cellar.In the afternoons the sun sneaks in and hits the roof and even with double insulation, the ceiling and the roof, the building radiates and I have to cut back the lamps.
The little batch of plants I have flowering I picked by eye as the best looking individuals.Even though I only have 600W and a few T5's some of these 6 plants are some of the strongest smelling in a long time, the 2 Blue Satellites and 2 big Digital Berry crosses both have a real sharp nasty whiff somewhat similar.The 2 Sour BX plants are heavy on the grape soda, even so young.It seems strange to have 6 plants I'd take cuts from asap, picked from 75 individuals by eye.They're a long way from smoking though! I'm def going to have to buy or find some Blue Satellite seeds and run 25 or so someday.The digitals I have as clones and 6 more in veg.:)