What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

maxibiogreen

Veteran

I was wondering if you had holes on the bottom of that 20g blue pot to drain the coco or if for some huge ladies like this you were just using a different method?

S

Slip Kid

Thanks gentlemen! Yes Maxi she's full of holes and straight coco.I wasn't sure I was going to even flower this one out but the devil got the better of me and I knew if things started to go crazy I can drop the container into the tub.It's up on a sheet of insulation over the top of it, so I could have about another 15" of hieght.Luckily I have another grow shutting down so I have the lamps and less heat in the same building.Even with the a/c cranking it was 75 yesterday but today I'll be pulling 4, 600's out.Hopefully that will cool things down a bit.What a winter!:) It was 60 deg yesterday for the first time in 5 months, felt like 100!! Time to start trimming....:tumbleweed:

codger

I WOULD NEVER MBE A PART NOF THIS FOR PROFIT SITE EVER IF I SEE GYSPY IN THE DAMM ID KNOCK HIM THE F OUT GARANTEED
But this idiot is at another site I go to trying to drum up sales for Rimmeo or who ever this dude is . LMAO He is quite the lil spammer for his master.:moon:

S

Slip Kid

Yes indeed, I'm no businessman but Neville certainly could have picked a better method than Rimmeo to vend his new stock.If he had sold his stock at seedbay or Seedboutique, just sayin', he would have created a much bigger impact and sold much more stock because lots of us would have been happy to buy it.Hell, he had some crosses people would have been bidding for for who knows what but I don't know the details other than Rimmeo acting foolishly thus associating Neville with someone a tad unsavory.Think of all the grows that would be posted up in here by now, instead there isn't much and that's a shame....On a lighter note I set up the monster Lucifer grow, setup all 10 T5's on the ceiling and 2, 600's hanging bare.It's going to be a hell of a show!!:tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

The giant plant in the post above has a sister I'm harvesting now.I've been cutting piles of lunker buds all morning.Most of the pics I took sucked, hopefully I can take some better shots later.This thing is 82 days and should have been done at 70.I'm sure that the Feb blizzard blackouts and several power losses attributed to the late finish.Most of the trichs are cloudy, many clear and some brown.I had to take it down now though, it's starting to be too warm out to keep this room going.
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
Her stinky nugs are rock hard.
This pic is day 80.
picture.php

Today is day 81 for me.
Just starting to see some amber now.

S

Slip Kid

They really do look close to the mom.Those tops are near identical to the one I'm cutting now.The BX should wicked!:)Hopefully I can have the rest done today, my a/c spikes my power bill bigtime if I don't go easy on the lamps in the summer.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I have 4 outta 5 females of the sour bx so far ..Im waiting for the last one to show balls to confirm male ..there all pretty similar ..just different things like height and branching ..they've been in flower for about 3 weeks so far ..

I have 3 Nevs x sour ..one super monster haze ..its atleast 5 and a half feet with the pot and still growing super cropping everyday to try and tame ..one sour /haze mix it's about 5 feet with the pot ..it stopped stretching and the buds look a little bit more "full" and one I topped and is about 3 feet with the pot ..it's really lighter green and leans more to the haze side ..

And one chem x Nevs ..topped its about 3 and a half feet ..has a kush structure almost but u can see the sativa influence ..the leaves have a round ness to them but lots of serrations ..lighter green ..

And one Nevs sour x csg cheesedog ..this was a cross i made and flowered last run it was so special I revegged it for 3 months then flowered it out again in a 3 gallon pot ..words can't describe this plant ..

It's hard to take pics bc I can't move the plants ..ill try my best tho ..but I'll have lots of pics when they come down ..

S

Slip Kid

Here's a few seedplants from today, roughly 75 days of 12/12.A few og's around at 80, looking weary but the rest are starting to fade and fatten up.There's 3 pics...
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Mucking about with the camera.The lower branches on these BX's are just perfect.I can't tell ya' how happy I am that they reek of sour d.:)
picture.php

peterpan

Veteran
Slip do you have a cola size limit like if your not a foot long you get tossed from the premise. Looks great. PP

Latest posts

Latest posts