What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yummy yummy sourvalley. I plan to grow black vietnamese, and I was lookin through some threads, found your old post from 2011:
I've grown Ace's Orient Express a number of times and being 50% Vietnam Black you can find some very Vietnam dominant plants.Yours look fantastic, The OE I grew from Ace has always been in my top 10 of all time, largely I believe due to the VB influence.I'm such a fan of tropical sativas, brilliant outdoor grow!!

is it still in your top ten?? :D

Stardog

Oh yeah, that one's always been one of my favorites. I've grown out several packs in the past and always had good luck. Geez, I almost wish it was 2010 again, I wish I had known what was coming. Recall being in the Denver airport waiting on a flight to Jackson Hole on Jan 2nd in whatever year it was that it was first rec legal and all the TV's in the airport were blabbing about it. That was about 6 years ago roughly, now they're opening dispos up the street....All the luck to them!:laughing:

Stardog

How dare you! People are dying!:tiphat: Good one.:) Like the terrorists they are, hiding behind children, the oldest trick in the book. Al Bore isn't having any trouble, I better not go there...

Stardog

My Tahoe net is starting to slump from the weight. I didn't realize it until I looked at this picture. There's an SFV tucked in the back, underneath and a Sour Valley down there in the front. It's a mental disorder that runs me into trouble when things are finishing up.:)
picture.php

Stardog

The Sour BX2 tops are milkier as they're further from the light so I turned off the overhead 600 hps and now they're all falling into line a bit. Still a few weeks to go. Was trying to grab a better pic from behind but that failed.
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
geez that is fat. fortunately sour deez is pretty resistant to molds. I have another stinkhaze that can rival your sournev maybe. A5panama, she stinks.
picture.php

G

The Sour BX2 tops are milkier as they're further from the light so I turned off the overhead 600 hps and now they're all falling into line a bit. Still a few weeks to go. Was trying to grab a better pic from behind but that failed.
View Image

Did you run a whole pack of SourD looking for a keeper ?? I’m curious how much variation that people who scored seeds are finding or if all the phenotypes are really similar.

Stardog

Yes I ran the whole pack and I've seen all 11 growing close to 3' high in veg but I've only seen 3 flower. In veg they were all nearly identical, hard to control, vigorous plants. The same for the 3 I flowered but I had to whack down 2 because they went straight for the ceiling and it would have turned out a real mess. Nearly ditched the one I saved but I just bent every branch and cut off all the bottoms to keep it in line.
They were robust, full plants too with tight internodes etc but I should have flipped them at 18". All 11 are saved as cuttings. It's going to take awhile to figure out which ones to keep.:) So far I really like the one I'm flowering. I have a nice Lucy behind it with a net over it that came out perfect so everything was right aside from being caught off guard by the massive Sour units. Can't imagine the yield if I had known.Never been bummed out by anything I've run from Mr K.:tiphat:
I ended up sticking a giant Lucy into the spot where the sours were and it's doing great @ 35 days of 12/12. The Sour is at about 68-70 days. It was a hard choice to kill those and when I cut them down they had a good bit of flower and my back yard compost pile smelled up the whole area so I had to bury them before the wife took my head.

Last edited:

Stardog

There are some things I'm just not good at and one is photography. This is one of the failed pics from behind of the sour and in the lower left you can see the net with the Lucy in it. When I started this everything was below the net and I never anticipated the lamp overhead to be an issue. I can't remove it until the Sour's done.
picture.php

Stardog

For real, the thing is a freak but it's caused me a ton of troubles just trying to manage it. Main thing was it isolated me from the net with the Lucy in it but fortune was on my side and the Lucy is coming out great. I was really worried it was going to be burnt because I have a bare 400 hps back there about 3' off the ground and the Lucy tops were flopping towards it. Damn, I can ramble on!:tiphat:
The Lucy, back in the house and as epic as ever. This was the closest to my vert lamp. There are also 2 Gavita SE 600's above.
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this thread shows only good yielding plant, so I show some poor yielding shit :D the buds are fragile, fluffy and have no weight, are made from ether LOL it smells like livery incense lemon piss..
picture.php

Stardog

Well that looks better than the Blue dream I screwed up but luckily it was the only thing that went wrong, just a bit too close to the lamps. Seriously though, I don't think I've ever had a better run from late November until now. This whole place was/is turbo charged since I added the bigger CO2 burner. It took me awhile to dial it all in but, damn. I wish it was 5 years ago. I'll grab some batteries today and try to take a decent pic of the Karma Sour BX, it's 70 days of 12/12 and just an absolute freak, turning slightly purple with flower clusters like giant oranges. Smells soury and probably needs another 10 days.
I'm having a real hard time managing my veg with all the Karma Sour cuts and all the others "I can't lose" everywhere but I'm staying on it, it ain't over until they throw me in 6 feet under.:) I'm a terrible hoarder when it comes to good cuts etc.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well I dont care it yields low, would not exchange it for any hard nugs... I am very curious on your opinion how karma diesels smoke, so dont forget to take notes when smoking it.

Latest posts

Latest posts