What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

S

seedee

That's right Braindead . I have my BD#1 's rolling along they are about 6 in tall . As soon as they are in their bigger containers and going into1212 I will post pics.

S

seedee

Oh yea pal how about some of those katsu bubs x nl. Sending anything like that to the bay.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moppel's cut at the end...Extremly frosty plant, low yielder but AAA+ smoke. Best amnésia smoked ever...

At 75 days

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Neville 75 days (SD cali cut x neville haze shanti, breed by Eskobar, my cut)

picture.php

Bubba Katsu 75 days

picture.php

picture.php

Sour diesel RIRI 75 days (Looks the fucking white fly in the top of the buds :(....)

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice bro!!

Love the Moppel too, smell and taste are awesome:)

Thanks for the pics:tiphat:

Thx my friend ;) did you test this cut on hydro or aéro system?
It's low yielding plant so, i dont' know how many plant i can plant on 1m2 for extra crispy yield...Any idea, scrog or Sog?

I cross my finger, 3 on 4 'peri' are safe...god, hard too root in soil...quick ladys ^^

See ya soon bro

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Brain:wave:

Yes i tried it in hydro system:)

I don' t know, i would maybe prefer go for a SOG with them, and in 1m² i would maybe put 9 clones, but hard to say like that..depends on the containers aswell and other parameters;)

Cool for the CJ bro!! You' ll see they are really vigorous:)

Vibes!!

S

seedee

Hey Braindead

Hey Braindead

here are a few pics of my prize braindead#1 . she is about 3 .5 weeks along and is quite the powerhouse putin on all that lovely flower so fast. i will show post of all of them later on when they get closer to finishing. thanks BRD

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

hey braindead what kind of foliar feed do ya use to give your leaves that wonderful glossy look . theys be gleamzem

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Seedee,

You're BD#1 looks very nice ;)
Don't pick them too soon my friend, they need 75days of full flowering, with some extra foxtail budding on the end :)

You plant looks like Braindead Blockhead phéno. This is the better phéno with huge central colas, smells sometimes pinesole/kushy, or red fruits/Wood/coffee... hard to describe but brainkiller for sure.

I use iguana juice grow + bloom, carboload, PK13-14, megagreen (CA+MG soil and foliar), Bcuzz flo booster, Gen prod blooming enhancer V3 (Foliar).
Soil: light mix + Bcuzz soil booster, enzym+

Keep your good job up

Best wish.

BD#1

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killin it as always BD my friend.

Hey Bro! Wth are you doing my friend?! I don't see anything for ya, no pics, no seeds...Damn i hope you're ok... :wave:

Something special in this box...Good for headache with strong peppery taste and devastating stoned...Thx for the hell grower who sent me this piece... :jump:

Anadin "Black hash"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

seedee

hey braindead

hey braindead

here is another BRD#1 this one is a bit different than my other one which is the blockhead pheno. it seems to be faster but not as big yeilding. real frosty. and smells sour grapes and maybe rotten mango.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello seedee bro!

Proper job, dark green leaves, with a good huge dank buds! Well done ;)

The more quicky phénos comes from the DC/bubba Father. Not a crap dc yield, less more than BH phéno but very tasty, special smells...rotten, fruit, complex to describe

I'm happy to seeing BRD#1 plant! Soon the second batch of seeds..not a full batch but good qualities for sure.

I wish you a merry Christmas bro...thx you for sharing