What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

THC•20

Hi guys!

Now shanti make my dream really with his special plant: neville haze.
A graal plant with typical cat piss smells. So strong...wow! yesterday with my good friends we tried to play poker after one spliff of Nh...damn god hilarous héhé...all deep in space with fucking crisis of laughter...The high is so strong and cérébral...just one big joint for 4 friends...In my mind: WTF! poker it's game? i don't know.. :abduct:...it's real game or fake? lol

Neville haze 14week

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Never stop the selection! Busy world

picture.php

That night sounds like extreme fun lol, I want to try some Neville's Haze soooo bad.

Never stop the selection! Busy world

picture.php

oh my ... crazy !!
neville is too long for me but seems a murder !
nobody can stop you mate:yoinks:
im really sory to be so busy
but i took a few shots at day 33 cause i want to be forgiven hehe

g13skunk(looks a bit like ak)

picture.php

picture.php

and the buds are not tiny!
picture.php

block

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is a fabulous thread full of wonderful things, braindead and groovy, thank you greatly.

I want to try so many of the strains you show. I have the Neville's Haze Hybrid and some Grapefruit X NHH from female that I've been scared to try until I know better what I'm doing. Maybe next winter. And if I pull that off, those Shanti Hazes look fine. Your Sadhu looked spicey too. Everything is amazing.

I've got more pages to read, but thanks for sharing and keep them coming please. Its appreciated.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx all for the support!

@Groovy...wow your plant are so big and resinous :yoinks: humm this G13sk looks delicious, and BH my friends :woohoo: ! BH like nuts bro, give her some ADN Carbo load...cheap and top result.

Soon my NH for shanti 16weeks...turn to be killer day after day
She kill all the sativa in effect, AMAZING...i will send you a smoke tester!

I trashed 2 big bubba plant...fucking tarsonéme really shit, i'm so furious but i kept a mother plant safe...lucky!

So update bro! Braindead your head FTW!

:abduct:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show rain bro! It's very good cross...I've one pretty female in my box also, hope bug will be erase by my killer spray :noway:
Big dark leave...Deep chunk odor...i'm happy with this cross :woohoo:

Braindead#1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Now Neville haze shanti...keeper for the life a real winner plant (16weeks)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Use iguana juice flo, cabo load, Enzymes under 400watts + Ajustwing

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hi BD#1 amazing show as always bro! This NH ...so tasty. She crossed with a nice chunky Deep Chunk male will be a killer F1 for sure.

Very interesting products you use, I use AN enzymes and they are so good but I hear that theyr organics as the Iguana grow and bloom didn't work very good at all for theyr prize, but I see that they work perfect for you ;)

Can't wait to see they new babe¡s sprouting :woohoo:

Un abrazo bro!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx all icmagers! glag you like them !

Check this another few neville pics...Shes doesn't want finish her flowering...damn god! only make more and more calix with nice foxtail looking.
Smells strond acid/catpiss very stinky...can't wait the smoke héhé...Killer for sure :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And BRAINDEAD#1 going strong

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nevelles haze has such a great high. I love it so much. I'd run it every time if it didn't take so long to flower. Good things do come to those who wait. Never tried the blockhead or the gypsy kush but those look nice as well.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@zombie, Bh is bomb plant!

AMAZING NEVILLE HAZE! don't know how many weeks...too long!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pato

Your plants are just so nice, and neville's buds are udge ! I just launched my bloom with g13/blockhead/braindead/greendevil/chocolateDC with a scrog style, i hope they will be as cool as yours ! :)

@groovy, always great pics as i see ! :)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@pato, show your grow man! you got some braindead#1 nice catch héhé

Hope you like them ;)

Pato

yes she looks good on your pictures, but mine it's an other story... it's a "Re-Veg" and she is not as healthy as others plants like the BlockHead or G13 which are really great ! :) But i'm wondering if doing a SCROG with a blockhead is a good idea, i hope branchs will have a good grow during the stretch ! Do you have ever tried on scrog ? Nice results ?

See ya later for pics ! :)

Pato

As i said, pictures ! I'm in my 4th day of bloom under a 250W HPS, and the braindead does'nt feel good, too much water i think.. i have put it in a bigger pot, i hope it will be enough !

plante.jpg
imgp4736.jpg
imgp4749.jpg
imgp4748.jpg

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice set up and gen pool pato! Your BD looks nasty but it's reveg plant, give her more space and nuts...and she will be a strong beauty plant.
No prob for make SCROG with BH and BD But she performS well in SOG (BD#1). Check the BH SCROG for groovy, looks promising..it's good idea man!

Keep it green ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts