What's new

never again.......

justpassnthru

Veteran
S4L; Jack is not gone..its Friday and he probably latched onto something with someone, somewhere. He'll be back.

14 years ago I tried to help someone out and realized, it was hopeless. He wanted to go somewhere 75 miles from my home. I took him, after he filled up my gas tank and went inside to get his change, I left him there!

2 days later, he phoned me and asked me to take him to the police station to turn himself in. for IDK what and didn't have a clue he was skirting the law. Regardless, that was one phone call..I never returned and haven't heard from since!

Never thot I could do such a thing, it wasn't easy, it was well worth it. Sort of put a signal to others to find a better 'mark.'

Sure hope you, S4L, find a way to take care of him. Sure is entertaining though! lol
I am always amazed at how dumb some folks think kindness can be, as they keep turning up like a gnat. jpt

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
actually you're already on my icmag friends list bro.......

hahaha well you are correct sir. i stand corrected. :laughing::tiphat:

but in all seriousness.. i remember reading this thread back when started.. and went through it all again the other day and just was thinking damn. i need some crazy awesome friends i could count on in a pinch like that S4L guy, instead of always doing it on my own. congrats on being a standup guy.

B

BrnCow

People sometimes start getting mentally incompetent as they get older and you have to keep an eye on them. Some are just mad and looking for someone to abuse like they have been abused. Many of my ex old ladys and friends have gone over the high side for some reason also. Maybe too many kids or pre/post men hormone shifts or maybe secret drug or alcohol usage or too many mean men in their lives or abused as a young person or who the hell knows. Point is that people can change and when they do, few come back around mentally. Maybe his jail house lawyers he was in the cage with helped him decide all this it is your fault because I fucked up thinking. Blameshifting is a sign of mental health going awry and mental blindness setting in. Any person who cannot admit they are wrong is doomed for loneliness. Stay clear and see if he comes back and apologizes AND pays you back. He might just be looking for a reason to dust you off rather than pay his financial obligations to you. IF so, fuck him! Life goes on and the heat he seems to drag along with him will go also. He might have a reason to get away from you if you are growing or something. Might have told off on you to get less time...

B

BrnCow

Oh yeah, first time fuck him...after that fuck you for not learning better...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People sometimes start getting mentally incompetent as they get older and you have to keep an eye on them. Some are just mad and looking for someone to abuse like they have been abused. Many of my ex old ladys and friends have gone over the high side for some reason also. Maybe too many kids or pre/post men hormone shifts or maybe secret drug or alcohol usage or too many mean men in their lives or abused as a young person or who the hell knows. Point is that people can change and when they do, few come back around mentally. Maybe his jail house lawyers he was in the cage with helped him decide all this it is your fault because I fucked up thinking. Blameshifting is a sign of mental health going awry and mental blindness setting in. Any person who cannot admit they are wrong is doomed for loneliness. Stay clear and see if he comes back and apologizes AND pays you back. He might just be looking for a reason to dust you off rather than pay his financial obligations to you. IF so, fuck him! Life goes on and the heat he seems to drag along with him will go also. He might have a reason to get away from you if you are growing or something. Might have told off on you to get less time...

well there was a time awhile back where he was bugging me hard to score him a sack, he only chased meth that hard & so I figured he was looking to avoid more jail time for his child support issues by selling me out.

weak willed people like Jack get no considerations when that close to court or jail time, I know better than that.......

Floridian

Veteran
I know how you feel man believe me but its too bad you got mom involved,she could be going through unnecessary hardship.I wouldn't wish me and my brother on anyone in the world lol.Kids suck I said it

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's official, Jack's in jail again.......

I've gotten a few calls from Reliance Telephone on behalf of an inmate requesting to set up a calling card account (on my dime of course) to make calls from jail. If you've read through the thread you'd know that Jack's future in ND was in doubt, things were going from bad to worse and he was claiming to be ready to move on, that was February.

He's in jail in Minot ND, he never got out of town, I called the Ward County jail to find out that he's in there for 'drug paraphernalia time's two' according to the jailer. I sent him a $20 phone card and asked the jailer if he'd instruct Jack not to use it to call me, "I'd be happy to deliver that message for you!" he told me. I think jailer's love to deliver that type of sentiment.......

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Jailers are cool man. We call them CO's here for correctional officer. When I was in jail they only flip the channel on the TV and sit at the desk all shift with prisoners everywhere. Tough job I'd say but I'd never want to do it.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
interesting thread, your clearly a good friend. I have had friends which are also addicts. when they are clean they will give you the coat off their back but when they are back on the gear they just are not worth knowing. I always feel sorry for them because I know its the drug that causes their life to go downhill. its a real shame.

justpassnthru

Veteran

it's official, Jack's in jail again.......

I've gotten a few calls from Reliance Telephone on behalf of an inmate requesting to set up a calling card account (on my dime of course) to make calls from jail. If you've read through the thread you'd know that Jack's future in ND was in doubt, things were going from bad to worse and he was claiming to be ready to move on, that was February.

He's in jail in Minot ND, he never got out of town, I called the Ward County jail to find out that he's in there for 'drug paraphernalia time's two' according to the jailer. I sent him a $20 phone card and asked the jailer if he'd instruct Jack not to use it to call me, "I'd be happy to deliver that message for you!" he told me. I think jailer's love to deliver that type of sentiment.......

$20 more dollars for entertainment! WTG s4L;:ying: jpt

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always feel sorry for them because I know its the drug that causes their life to go downhill. its a real shame.

and I realize this more than others might as I suffered a serious cocaine addiction throughout the '80s. Last time Jack had wanted money (in Feb of this year) I refused him, he was free and healthy in a BOOMING north dakota city, I didn't want to play the role of enabler. This time he was in jail, it's been a long time since I kicked a guy when he was down, hence the $20 investment.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Jack's current dilemma.......

aaff2715_zps0c0238ca.jpg

:dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts