What's new

never again.......

justpassnthru

Veteran
IMHO, I'd take Scooby to visit him and hand Jack Scooby's pillow.
I would take the winner home with me as a loyal friend!

Strange 2 legged friend. At some point in life, that crap gets pretty old and creates more stress than one needs to have in their life.

It's no wonder why you love your dogs so much! I think I'd change my phone number. I gave up drama for a happier life. Paid my dues and took receipts. I've helped plenty and asked for nothing in return, which is all I'll accept, too. I've always felt like Judge Judy, a few dollars is worth getting rid of trouble.

S4L, you are a good person. I tend to just tell people not to return or call back. I leave nothing to the imagination when I can clearly see someone has no history of actually trying to do well. I finally figured out, people don't get into jail repeatedly by being an honest person. jpt

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
w/o a doubt jpt, he has zero redeeming qualities, he uses people up & still thinks he has some sort of chance of scoring some dough through me. I don't like to tell people not to call ever again (unless they're risking my liberty somehow) because at this point they can still use some good advice.

I was a coke/freebase/crack addict running seriously amuck (crimes worse than Jack) when I ran from NY & landed here in MN back in Aug '88; so I know his situation very well, he can pull out of it if he wants to, evidently he hasn't hit bottom yet.

so where he is useless as a friend he still has a soul, if you read thru the thread you'd see that he disowned his mother for circumstances beyond her control, I'm sure he'll disown me now too as I ignore his requests and calls, he's certified dirtbag, but he can still call me for advice if he gets the urge. :)

his siblings have disowned him, where the fuck is his bottom???

almost like a spectator sport, like Zander Kelly interviewing Joe Dirt, I'm gonna sit back and ride this one out.......

justpassnthru

Veteran
For a minute there, I thought I might be related to him. doh...

S4L, you'd think all that time crying in jail would have been a bottom..nope.

You S4L, have so much more patience and goodness in you, than most! jpt

Nothing good comes from associating with such people.
I'm very fussy who I associate with now, don't want the drama and they tend to drag you down with them.
Fuck him off.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

So in order to be fair to Jack, do any of you ICMag members feel like bailing out this worthless scum sucker???

didn't think so.......

Well, I've been snowed in for 3 days now Stoner4L, If Jack's still single you can send him on over!:biggrin: :laughing:

I haven't had anyone treat me like sh*t for quite awhile now.:tongue:

..... say, isn't today VALENTINE'S DAY???:chin::kiss:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I just read this whole thread, and I gotta say I feel for ya SFL. I'm just like you and have a huge heart. Especially since I've made it thru my own bottoms and problems. I have a "friend" that measures our friendship by how much I will continuously give to him, and help him out. I gave him a place to live while he was homeless, and made sure he ate. Bought cigs for him and gave him weed. That was like 10 yrs ago. Fast forward to today, My "friend" get's disability and a script of suboxone because he was addicted to opiates. Because of the peson he is, he never has any money, and he sells his suboxone to make extra cash. He rent's places he can't afford, doesn't pay the rent for a couple months and then is forced to move. He had a nice truck, but wrecked it because he was blacked out on Xanax. So this past year, I gave him rides, bought him cartons of smokes(which I didn't even ask for the money back), gave him smoke, and just was his friend when no one else wanted to because of how he is. So he now has developed some sort of god complex and thinks everyone owes him and should bow down to him. Well since I don't buy suboxone from me he can't control me like all the cronies that live around him. He actually ran out of his suboxone and pretty much told me it was my job to find him some, that is if I was his real friend I would help him out. So anyways I grew like 25 lbs. outside this year. My "friend' begged to let him help trim. I wouldn't all harvest season, until the very end when I had most of it at my house.( I hang all my shit at another location, not my home) He came and helped which I Gave him $10 an hr. plus free smoke(at least an ounce for about 4 hours of work, if he even did that much). So after all my stuff was trimmed I gave him 2 39 gallon trash bags full of smaller nugs and bottom branches. Prolly an easy qp if he would have trimmed it. Well within the last week, he's told me how much of a loser I am, that I'm nothing. Also the smoke I gave him was garbage, and yada,yada, yada. Like this dude seriously thinks it my responsibility to make sure he has weed to smoke and weed to make money from-he's completely lost it.
Just reading your story made the loser I know come to mind. The guy you know should move in with the dude I know and they would make a perfect team!!!!!!!!! One of the best parts is that I gave this loser some clones in the spring, because he claims to be some master grower. He never put them out cause he was too lazy. He had a million excuses why he gave them away. The best part is I had stopped talking to him for about a year, and that time he said he was gonna outgrow me the next year and take all my people. So I gave him the plants this spring, and he literally shit the bed on that one, lol. Fucking losers and haters, not much you can do with them but keep your distance........oh I almost forgot my "friend" owes me for an ounce of smoke. When I asked him for it, he said you'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you, so that means never to me. I've seen him do it to other dudes. So I told him to keep it, he must need it more than I do!!!
On a side note, the house this loser is renting is for sale. I'm really thinking about buying it, and already put the steps in motion to make it happen. He's gonna fucking love it when he finds out!!

MJBadger

Veteran
I think you worry too much S4L , you are too nice a bloke , the guys a complete jerk & probably can`t see that he is a complete ponce always taking never giving , blaming everybody else & expecting thanks for his actions . The world is full of them , I have met a few as well & just put it down to experience & become more wary

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck.. how low someone goes before realizing they need to change is different for everyone....put him on bus out here I will get him right.. take his sorry ass into mountains with me.. a few 20 mile hikes ought to do it....lol no drugs either and nobody but yourself

blastfrompast

Veteran
I had an acquaintance like your friend jack....
I dropped him after chance #2...even a few shit kicking by other people didn't wake his ass up.

So any updates? Shame u can't post a picture, I have a mental picture of jack lol

supermanlives

Veteran
at one point I was surrounded by people just like him.....I moved and changed phone number...someone like that will never be your friend until serious change has occurred... whats the sayin .. its hard to soar like eagle when surrounded by turkeys..lol

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gawddamn, S4L, this is the deal...........
You are the ONLY one, and I do mean ONLY one, who will even give this guy an ear, much less a dollar or two. This guy is a LOSER - will ALWAYS be a loser. This is the first thing you must understand. His only skill is bringing down ones who dare get close to him. Damn, I wish you could move, change your number, do all that shit. Get this guy out of your life. Total negative as I see it. Shootin' GOOD Karma your way, bro.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm def keeping him @ arms length, both emotionally & financially; and being as the phone hasn't rung once today I have to believe he knows that I'm just another dead end street in his quest for a way out of his life.

his mom (Jackie) is in an assisted living community now, he has asked me to call her from time to time & I have although I'm not sure that this is the kind of news I'd like drop on her right now, I'm sure he's hidden the truth from mom or hasn't even spoken to her at all lately.

sadly, some folks bottom is death.
excellent point, and it made me consider that perhaps he isn't looking to recover from his addictions at all, he won't ever find bottom if he ain't looking for it.

I'm also thinking that Jack's gonna be so pissed off at me because I haven't spent the $50 to activate his phone that I may have lost my ticket to the theater of his life, it's okay though, I hate sittin' in the cheap seats anyway.......

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes we have to rid ourselves of "emotional vampires"....financial ones too....that prey on our spirit of goodwill towards man (friend).

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
hey brother.. best advice i can muster is let this friendship die. . my old best friend/roommate/business partner started "needing" more and more out of me money/food/bud wise.. after about 6mo.. i kicked him out and havent talked to him in 5 yrs. lifes done nothing but improve since then.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brother.. best advice i can muster is let this friendship die. . my old best friend/roommate/business partner started "needing" more and more out of me money/food/bud wise.. after about 6mo.. i kicked him out and havent talked to him in 5 yrs. lifes done nothing but improve since then.

Agreed. Life is too short to endure baad juju. Breathe in the fresh air....and live your life away from your 'friend'. They'll find another person to affix themselves to....one of those universal laws....or so it seems. Meanwhile...you cut out the 'tumor' of friendship that was bringing you down.