What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NERDS NEEDED !!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Delete all your cookies and empty your temporary internet folder, then try again. Dont ask me how to do it, as it takes me an hour to remember when I need to do it, but it should work.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
in XP C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\temporary internet files

in vista or 7 C:\users\{username}\Local Settings\temporary internet files

can also right click c and go to disk clean u on properties page

or do it in IE

after that google clearing flash and java cache

Scrogerman

Veteran
Check out Content advisor & disable allowed content. tools, Internet options,Content, enable,General,supervisor password, /create password/switch off. might do it. something needs switching off/disabling.
(EDIT)

Queens...! LOL!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
and all the young single girls with cash who want to spend it on boy toys

BETTER THAN JYHAD HEAVEN

Nicoli

Veteran
i dont believe all the insanity that went on in chat today

free canna-vacations to jamacia, all the weed, beer and jerk spice chicken and fish you can eat

THANK GOD I DIDNT MISS OUT

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit. i missed out again. :shucks:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

It's free download run restart and all should be well. If you are using Internet Craploler download Firefox and use that browser instead.

It's your cookies man and I'm not talking about the monster.

Good Luck sounds like you need it.

Mr.Wags

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ok wags i ran that, program seems to clean shit up but didnt help me get into chat, thanks guys for the help and yall have fun in jamaica !