What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NERDS NEEDED !!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ok i cant get into chat here or anywhere, i downloaded flash and shockwave and rebooted all that, anyway i think wife might have set childproof settings or something, can i get some help here , i need a nerd, forums are great but i like to real chat puff and stuff !

pls help walk me thru whatever needs to be done

Scrogerman

Veteran

Lmao, sorry OP, had to laugh! hahahahah dont know why im laughing i can only just manage it myself.
I feel compelled to help you now. try go to tools, then internet options, then advanced, at bottom click the tick for enable java, (i think)lol, see!(tis on XP anyway)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i dont believe all the insanity that went on in chat today

free canna-vacations to jamacia, all the weed, beer and jerk spice chicken and fish you can eat

THANK GOD I DIDNT MISS OUT

ROJO145

Veteran
Im no idiot on a pc and I cant get into chat either,stopped tryin a couple months ago.MY GUESS......you steal software like me and are using a downloaded customized os and a script in it is fuckin up?Flash enabled is really all ya should need,if ya did that and still nothin........I could prolly figure it out but Im a little lazy lately!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts