What's new

Nepalese Highland

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have catch some nep highland seeds the first open todays .:laughing:
But it a bit cold in my grow room i had to let them under the 125 fluo a few weeks.( the warmer place )
It's so cold that the panama under 12/12 star just to show sex after one month :puppydoge
I hope that nep h. work s better with colder temperatures than panama.

See you soon
Grandsrin

Hope the nepalese highland worked fine there grandsrin :smile:

lasko

Yes dubi nice chunky plants, that one on right side is down, other two still growin.
I have sampled yesterday a quick dried bud and im verry impresed, verry verry good long lasting up high, my wife said what have you eat, you are green in the face :D but i saw violet ahahahahhha what will be after curing :D
i will sure do some crosses, cause output must be killer smoke :D expecialy with deep chunk, pine tar kush, oaxaca gold, zamal ...
Anway dubi as i know this seeds came from your stock :D thank you for spreding them around, and big tnx to spanish broda who sent them to me

respect to spanis brodas, you are doin verry good job down there

lasko

mazar_man

A friend told me a while ago that reeferman's "highland nepalese" that has been used in the Ace lineup is an ibl originally selected from Greenhouse Seed Company's "himilaya gold" back in the 90's when he ran prairie fire seeds. Any idea if this is correct? I mention this not to stir things up but because I am interested in collecting nepali lines and concerned with bottle neck events and duplication as the original himalaya gold line was selected from only one individual nepali female from behind arjan's guest house in nepal as per the original seedline description.Raco has posted some beautiful cured bud shots of it regardless of origin.

C

charlie garcia

hi amigo

Dont know, we kind and friendly exchange few things but he may know better this info. I worked several steps more in my selections but from that start.

Buds pictured by Raco were 2 year buds I had had them curing in bottles thus colours at the end and kinda chocolat smell
good luck

mazar_man

thanks charlie and if you want, please don't hesitate to delete or edit my post (I can't through my proxy). I don't want to pollute your thread with unproven seed origin rumour.

I consider you and dubi one of the few real breeders around btw.

N

NOYB

What is the status of a pure Nepalese Highland release? If those are not available where can I get some Nepalese Jam beans. I'm looking for a nice NH male to breed with a cut I've maintained for a few years as I think the combo would be nice.

C

charlie garcia

thanks charlie and if you want, please don't hesitate to delete or edit my post (I can't through my proxy). I don't want to pollute your thread with unproven seed origin rumour.
I consider you and dubi one of the few real breeders around btw.

thx for your words but gardeners, not prob with the thread. fact you know they lock a door for others to get maybe a few more interesting lines is best way to understand it, not problem here.

Now let's be posititive and talk and enjoy about cannabis, a magic plant for many of us, and reason we are here.

NOYB, think NepalJam must be at seedbay.
Best

four seasons

Veteran
Charlie is your Nepal Highland related to the Nepal offered by the Gypsy Nirvana Collection?
Does the Nepal like a low fertilizer regiment?
Any grow info about the Nepal would be greatly appreciated.

C

charlie garcia

I dont know whats about the Gypsys or others, am afraid cant help you on this

Well this Nepal Highland is low/medium feeder, basically needs some dry soil between waterings, easy to grow plant. Healthy and adaptable plants. There phenos finishing from 65 to 90 days. Nice colas, not too hard buds but still good. Sour/earthy/coffe/bit lemon and honey taste. A friend said had a social effect, nice effect balance, nice moods, some euphoria first, positive feelings after smoke, sometimes bit rush also depending on. 1 hour more intense then more relaxed effect...later I get the munchies :D Not hangover.

21206Nepal_M_DSCN0082_copia.jpg

Nepal9090909039copia-1.jpg

Nepal9090909040copia-1.jpg

Nepal9090914B041copia.jpg

Nepal9090930022copia.jpg

Nepal9090930020copia.jpg

Nepal9091009026copia.jpg

four seasons

Veteran
Thank you for the info. Charlie
I cant wait to get this one going.
You have a very good eye and palate for gene pool selection.
The Nep Jam cross is incredible. I had two phenos last winter season with one leaning towards Nep and it was earthy sweet and a deep funkyness.
The other Jam pheno had longer pole colas with a sweeter spiced berry flavor.

C

charlie garcia

glad you liked it amigo. Like with your Jamaican, you can find berries around in this Jamaican, anyway more in aromas than in flavours, sometimes bit harsh but lovely smoke overall
best

Jamaica BM
21206JAMAICA10_as_clone.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts