What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepalese and North Indian

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Nice Colors
picture.php

cheifyc

North India Strain - Nanda Devi - Landrace - Pure Sativa - Grown indoors in small CFL grow box under 87 watts - LSTd the s#!t out of her
nanda_devi_indoor_3.JPG

cheifyc

North India Strain - Nanda Devi - Landrace - Pure Sativa - Grown indoors in small CFL grow box under 87 watts - LSTd the s#!t out of her
picture.php

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
One of Bodhi's Nepalese tree sativas (thank you sir :tiphat:) crossed with my ruderalis stock

My least favourite phenotype this year so was left to go sensi. I plan on rubbing these things next year :kos:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Annapurna Nepalese from Mileche, Manipuri Indian from Imphal. Same age, two very different beasts

picture.php

Kudos to collectors like Bodhi and Namkha who let us know where their seeds came from

picture.php

Annapurna close up, there were visible resin droplets on the leaves early on which is promising

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ yeah, i think a lot of the magic with these highland strains is the elevation where they were grown. i use 10,000k lights to finish my highlands, also uvb.

kaypee

i will be seed collecting this winter. hoping for a kashmir or manali visit but the currency shift in india seems stressful right now. nepal never disappoints.

Kush_Kloud

Sounds great kaypee I hope you find some amazing phenotypes. Please try to find some good floral (rose, lilac, germanium, Jasmine, ect.) and berry (Bluberry, grape, cherry, BlackBerry, ect.) smelling strains in nepal, to bring back. I am very interested in the spiritual and euphoric quality of Nepalese cannabis, especially the floral smelling phenotypes.

KK

kaypee

yes i hope so too. this trip tho i am just acquiring seeds that have already been harvested so i won't really know the phenotypes. the nepali/tibetan mountain growers are sitting on huge sacks of seeds right now. flowers there usually get turned right into hash anyways.

i have walked thru some high elevation fields that had the mango/fruity/berry smell you talk about. there are definitely wild/invasive cannabis fields in the himalayas, but each village is usually cultivating something unique to their elevation

Latest posts

Latest posts